El "Chapo" Guzman arrested...

• Thread starter Slowitdown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slowitdown

Slowitdown

In the above posts i meant to say they get it from columbia to mexico then to the us. Either way fuck em im not seein none of that money

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
there are plenty of people ready to step in and take his spot. Just because this boss was caught wont stop another from taking his area over. That should be happening now.

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Not exactly the machiavellian story I would expect..you saying once the spotlight fades he won't be under lock and key?

Exactly someone with that much money has just about everyone in there pocket.
Check natural check out the book. The last narco the hunt for chapo. really interesting story bout this guy

2DogWalker

Natural: 1209631 said:
I'm thinking he's in shackles because he probably made plans to get his heroin loads from some other source other than the CIA.
Yeah the prime minister of Afghanistan, probably would have been a great deal for both of them. Now instead we will have a dick swinging contest on TV and withdrawal all of our troops so we can prepare for iran... Idc what fucking drugs anyone produces , educate ppl and there are no PROBLEMS....

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Yeah the prime minister of Afghanistan, probably would have been a great deal for both of them. Now instead we will have a dick swinging contest on TV and withdrawal all of our troops so we can prepare for iran... Idc what fucking drugs anyone produces , educate ppl and there are no PROBLEMS....

I couldn't of said it better myself!

Latest posts

Top Bottom