El Cid--Test Grow by KeS5480

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

Ok Farmers here we go with yet another test grow. I am gonna be testing All Star Genetic's new strain called El Cid. I would like to take a min to thank All Star for letting me help out with doin a test run for them. These gems will be grown in pure COCO and im gonna use House and Garden nutes. They will be flowered out in a 5 or 7 gallon nursery pot under a 1000 watt HPS.
I'm just tryin to rearrange my grow areas and then all my new test grows will start at the same time ..which will be Tuesday 1-17-12 when they hit the paper towels.
Weekly updates and pics will be included in my test grow. I have been waiting for these seeds forever and i finally got my hands on some:sun. So I hope I make All Star Genetics proud of this grow.
Peace
KEs:bong2:

K

kes5480

Great News dude!Glad you got the beans:),I 've got front row seats,Now Smack it out the park:@) Mack
Haha yea bro I got the beans! I cant wait to get these goin. I see u ended up wit one girl..i figure the rest of those seeds u saved are all females.lol
Plus All Star hooked me up with those Kushadee's...i seen pics of those and they look sicK! U start those yet?

Yea so this grow will get goin soon. I got alot goin on. I wanna get Aligee's Kushplant's into flower ASAP..and so on and so forth..lol

So thanks again ALL STAR!!:party0044:
peace
KES

:party0044::party0044::party0044::party0044::party0044::party0044:

K

kes5480

:banana1sv6:Ohhh Boyyyy! we got 6 for 6 on the germination!!:banana1sv6:

into soil they go...pics will follow soon...
Peace
KeS

ALso thank you All Star Genetics for lettin me help out with a test grow!!!:dance:dance:dance

yes i umm he did get banned and then shortly after he had to chop all due to the police. Lost all i had and more back then...Want to appoligize to All Star.
But that was then and now Im BACK! would love to redeme myself and do a proper grow for all star since he is such a great dude. Tried like 2 times to get testers to me then i finally got em...and then i got shut down and robbed by police....
but im up and runnin again so all star pm me bro.
Peace
KeS