El Monstre (Jackberry x Blue Kronic) Freebie

• Thread starter Dubsta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubsta

I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of the El Monstre going? I got a pack of 5 beans with my KO Kush from Sannieshop as a freebie and got a few unsexed plants going that are looking beautiful. Unfortunately the cops got 2 of the beans and i have only 2 going unsexed.

Here's the Info i got on it. I'm thinking it might be the perfect plant for my new Vertical lighting style and 27Gal high flow dwc buckets. Maybe not the hugest yielder but should work well. I'm trying to figure out the best Sannie strain for this type of growing. Big trees pretty much with 4k work of light on each plant. Cant wait to have some 1-3lb plants. I'm looking for something that branches good, doesn't need a huge veg, not over 12weeks flower more like 10weeks would be best and yields huge. Killing Fields, Madonna and Jackberry were catching my attention, i know the Jackberry don't yield as much as those though.. I wish i got my order of Sannie's Jack Herre F6 i sent in to the farm but i never got it, i sent it non tracking on accident. Gonna be ordering that soon for sure from sannieshop. Sannie what do u think i should try?? Any help would be great.

--------------------------------------------------
A fast growing and branching plant which grows like a sativa but is flowering like a indica,a perfect hybride which is making a lot of happy and stoned face's

Product Informatie
Type: Hybride
Flowering time 8-10 weeks
Harvest upto 500 gram/m2
Taste Strong smelling fruity
Effect: Heavy stoned
Flowers Tuff nugs and some colored
THC: Percentage upto 22%

G

grimweeder

not yet mate i could upload one of a female in 2 weeks flower but thats not much good to ya as it was flowered with 1 week veg to. so not much to look at.
in about 4 weeks il post some decent pics or if it turns out purple il post some sooner.
ive only got one on the go at the mo as i planted only 2 seeds an got 1 male. seem a bit slow in veg compared to the JB much slower id say.(both mine were anyway)

T

Trillion

I've got some jackberry vegging along very nicely, very nice branching and def a fast vegger, popped 4/4. Responds well to LST and super cropping.
I was planning on posting them once they were flowering, getting some nice sweet smells already

Oh yeah they were the first strain in my garden to show pre-flowers i dropped a 3ft carbon filter on one and it recovered in a day!

D

Dubsta

nice bro, One of my El Monstre is looking perfect for the bucket system. It's really short with very nice side branching. Thick stems to already, canttell if its male of female i believe its a female but not positive yet, i know 1 of my KO is a female and one's a male. the preflowers look a tad different. But back to the one el monstre It's the only plant that looks like it doesn't need to be lst,bend tied whatever, its just growing into a perfect bush. The KO Kush F2's seem to be a slower vegger and i got a couple of my RM Sour Diesel 06 F2's i made and some RM Pink Kush x RM SD 06 i also made going. Hope they turn out just as good as the mother was. the pk x sd should be a good one also. When i get my RM Purps back im going to make some female seeds of the Purps x RM SD 06 clone. with my diy colloidal silver generator.. I believe these will be very special. I made about 10 beans and gave 5 to a local grower and he got 2 females and 1 smells very similar to the purps but with the growth of the RM SD and the leafs don't turn purple only the buds have some. Grows like the RM SD 06 alot, even has a slight sour smell to it.. The RM Purps clone i had (should be getting it back soon) is a slow vegger and the RM SD seemed to kick it into gear, His first female finished in 8 1/2 weeks. 1/2 amber 1/2 cloudy.

D

Dubsta

Well out of all of my KO Kush and El Monste seeds i got all males and one El Monstre female.. I was looking forward to the KO Kush and im for sure gonna order another pack or two. I might try out his Indica and Sativa mix to get a good variety.

Now for yield do any of you guys have any suggestions on a good yielder strain of Sannie's? Ive been looking at Sannies Jack and Killing Fields.

Swannie369

Swannie369

I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of the El Monstre going? I got a pack of 5 beans with my KO Kush from Sannieshop as a freebie and got a few unsexed plants going that are looking beautiful. Unfortunately the cops got 2 of the beans and i have only 2 going unsexed.

Here's the Info i got on it. I'm thinking it might be the perfect plant for my new Vertical lighting style and 27Gal high flow dwc buckets. Maybe not the hugest yielder but should work well. I'm trying to figure out the best Sannie strain for this type of growing. Big trees pretty much with 4k work of light on each plant. Cant wait to have some 1-3lb plants. I'm looking for something that branches good, doesn't need a huge veg, not over 12weeks flower more like 10weeks would be best and yields huge. Killing Fields, Madonna and Jackberry were catching my attention, i know the Jackberry don't yield as much as those though.. I wish i got my order of Sannie's Jack Herre F6 i sent in to the farm but i never got it, i sent it non tracking on accident. Gonna be ordering that soon for sure from sannieshop. Sannie what do u think i should try?? Any help would be great.

--------------------------------------------------
A fast growing and branching plant which grows like a sativa but is flowering like a indica,a perfect hybride which is making a lot of happy and stoned face's

Product Informatie
Type: Hybride
Flowering time 8-10 weeks
Harvest upto 500 gram/m2
Taste Strong smelling fruity
Effect: Heavy stoned
Flowers Tuff nugs and some colored
THC: Percentage upto 22%
IMG 20210404 073627 5

Latest posts

Top Bottom