electric in the Uk

• Thread starter power
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

power

Was looking to start a small op for persi. A box room job. Was wondering on electric consumption would it be advisable to use 2 600watt lamps or would that ring bells with the electric company. Also cos the lights are on 18/6 the consumtion will be quite high. How much will it cost to run these lamps and is it risky.can somebody shed some light on this topic please. Am based in the Uk. Uk growers your advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

POWER

S

Shaggy

2 x600 should not raise alarms unless you live in a cardboard box...

M

moggggys

2 times 6 ? not an issue at all , thats say the same as a computer tv with surround watching a dvd being on , bit like having kids coming home from school

if your concerned go for 400~s and veg less time to keep them small , also dont ever ever EVER use standby on anything at all in the house ,,,,, ever , get some energy efficient bulbs around the house , turn shit off for once and use lights when you walk into a room , turn off on your way out everytime , the saving can be surreal , a phone charger left on all the time without it being used to charge anything costs 30 quid a year to run in wasted elec !!!!

oh and switch elec supply , the new company wont have a clue what was used before , cap the rate to save a few quid , pay the fucker on time every time without question , you do not want anyone from the power company to ever come knocking

oh and i run over 3000 and im in the uk

H

hazyfontazy

1kw per bedroom is advisable ,,man i wished i had a 10 bedroom house :D

P

power

Nice one peoples. You just raised my spirit. Good to see so many helpful advisers out there. I love this site.

POWER

Top Bottom