Electric Sky Es 300 Tester Thread

• Thread starter stonestacker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stonestacker

stonestacker

So I got my hands on a pair of EF 300 to try. I removed 1 of my 1K se and put these two up. I have been running this setup for 4 years now. I know what my average yield and quality are we shall see how the leds stack up.

https://thegreensunshineco.com/product-category/led-grow-lights/

I know I should have gotten 4 and swapped the hole room. But I would Like to see the advantages of blending the 2.

Lights will fire Saturday night at midnight. Pics to follow.
@sixstring @G gnome @Thejoeybrown @Papa Indica @Toaster79 @bicky studs That's all the peps that come to this stoner's mind at the moment.

G gnome

G gnome

So I got my hands on a pair of EF 300 to try. I removed 1 of my 1K se and put these two up. I have been running this setup for 4 years now. I know what my average yield and quality are we shall see how the leds stack up.

I know I should have gotten 4 and swapped the hole room. But I would Like to see the advantages of blending the 2.

@sixstring @G gnome @Thejoeybrown @Papa Indica @Toaster79 @bicky studs That's all the peps that come to this stoner's mind at the moment.
Lets see em!

M

MassOg

I posted thread about these month back. I'm super pumped to see how they work for you.i can't make my mind up over the hlg550 v2 or the es 300 from the green sunshine group .I'll be watching this thread closely. Good luck hope the lights rock ✌

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hope they work well for you brother. I've been thinking a lot about switching back to LED's, I used to do really well with them but, my curiosity about running HPS won out and here I am.
The only reason I haven't gone back at this point is $, can't afford to buy any decent LED's to be able to go back. It's a hell of a lot cheaper to operate them than the HPS for sure.
Again, best of luck, hope they kick ass!

bicky studs

bicky studs

the count down begins... im in for the show.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'm eager to see the results. According to specs 2 of might be on par with a 1K se but that will be for you to decide. All I can say for now is that $700 for a 300W led light is pretty steep. HLG600 would cover pretty much the same area and being cheaper while at it. I know, I know ... these have broad spectrum leds and what not. But in the end they are pink and the sun isn't. Let's just see how they do.

bicky studs

bicky studs

I'm eager to see the results. According to specs 2 of might be on par with a 1K se but that will be for you to decide. All I can say for now is that $700 for a 300W led light is pretty steep. HLG600 would cover pretty much the same area and being cheaper while at it. I know, I know ... these have broad spectrum leds and what not. But in the end they are pink and the sun isn't. Let's just see how they do.
i dont think he bought them....
i was thinking they pricey too.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Tell em he aint too old for a spankin!!
Lets just say I hope it don't come to that because he's bigger than me now. But I play to win...

He didn't. I was just saying $700 for a 304W unit is alot.

You read my mind Toast That's a lotta coin.

Top Bottom