electricity..diversion....?

• Thread starter sevens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sevens

sevens

hello all i just want to place my 2 penny here and tell you a few thing i do ..
first of all i just grow with 6 x 600 hps ..those light are very good electricity comsumption wise .
where i do live now we have those smart meter ..my neighbour have his meter just on they opposite side of my driveway ..so very easy for me to compare ..mine is sky high compare to him .......
solution ....i have a few older ballast 3 of them and 2 of the 400 mh ..what i did is hook them in my garage along with 2 welders and i have a bunch of power tools who are in plain view if i open my garage....so they other day i was ask by my nosy neighbourg why my meter was so high ..and i told him look at my garage ..who at this time was wide open but with nothing on ....the way i see it is if i can provide an explication to the nosy peep around ..it is good for me ...welding for a few hrs do raise the bill quite a bit ..so i do not use it .but i have a project already start and and all my tools are there .nobody can say or think i do use it anywhere elses ..is that make sens to you .?.....7....:mellow:

Top Bottom