Elite: twisted purple og kush

• Thread starter chunkymunky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chunkymunky

hey gang i just received these, anybody have details as to what og kush was used in this gear?

J

jdubz206

from elite:
Twisted Purple Og Kush ( Genetic make-up combines Og Kush,
Bubba Kush & Sour Diesel IBL into a indica dominate plant that
make Purple kush buds, many offspring will show strong purpling &
others will show some purple traits with some phenotypes staying
green, average yields of very frosty (purplish kush buds,
flower time is 9 weeks.

doesn't say what cut though...might ask candyman

K

KushChemDiesel

She grows huge huge fan leaves and loves to stretch but dank purp buds all the way, lovely tasting strain, wish i could get her back but ill wait for the llogk to be released again, very similar to the tpogk but the llogk wins it for me as she also purps a lil bit.

B

biggs

She grows huge huge fan leaves and loves to stretch but dank purp buds all the way, lovely tasting strain, wish i could get her back but ill wait for the llogk to be released again, very similar to the tpogk but the llogk wins it for me as she also purps a lil bit.

who's releasing the llog's mate?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the og was part of sour og( larry x sour d v3) i belive this 1st cross was done by a guy named JLP.

JAWS

JAWS

so whats the deference between LEMON LARRY AND LEMON LARRY OG or is there any?....

JLP is really good ppl ive gotan several pieces of work from the dude..
peace:)

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

TPOGK
1 Gal/1 Guy
Picture 132 Small
TPOGKm 002 Small
Picture 129 Small

TPOGKm 008 Small
SDKG1c 016

These will be going in in about a week

SP

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i think they are the same. i seen the named get confused quite a bit. when swerve released his larry og seeds alot of people were reffering to them as lemon larry by mistake. elite was the creator of lemon larry. its the larry clone x sour og(larry x sour d v3)

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:)
hey SOUR umm if ya get a male TPOG hit the RAIN with it that would/could be something to think about...

KT, ya man things get real conjested when it comes to the KUSHS and thats a sad affair but very true...

i have some LEMON LARRY and some LARRY OG and a HYBRID with the SOUR larry maybe i should add to the confusion and just mix them and call it TRIPLE LEMON LARRY OG KUSH with a BANANNA underStone to it HAHAHA fuck me runing...
thanks guys:)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i got an og hybrid im working on as well. calling it combo og i think. its so far got the larry and sfv in it. Im working on getting the tahoe right now and i will be finding a few males to hit to that

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Hey J ,
I did get a male broski it's this one here
Picture1 011

Stinky lil bugger,nice and compact.

Kid Twist,
Sound like a kool project ya got going,good luck with the Tahoo,I hear she is the killz

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hey KT:)
ya the SFV is one of my fav to smoke but its also one of the wort yielding plants ive ever TRIED to run, ive never been able to get her to do anything.....like i said i just love the lemon kill of her but i need more from her then just a heavy stone i need atleast a MED yielder....

man how does your LARRY OG * SFV OG turn out that one sounds decent 4real, did the LARRY bring ANY yield to the hybrid?..

hoping to get some TAHOE seeds from a friend here before to long, and was after the BLACKWATER for a minute but was told to drop the hunt for it and go for the DEADHEAD instead......who knows any more to many to keep track of and EVERY-BODY has there own goods and bads about them all i supose...
peace brother:)

JAWS

JAWS

hello SOUR:)
yup i understood that after i made the post but hey HAHAHAHA, good luck with him....ahhh tell me your going to make a new batch of the tpogk RIGHT???
sweet brother:)

cant wait to get the bananna og and the chocolate rain runing, thats going to be totaly awesome 4sure..

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah that looks like a nice plant sour. nice and compact plus u say hes got soem stink to him.

jaws i used elites dbl sfv og to start with i found a nice yeilding og and started with her. i out crossed it to a violator kush male i was testing at the time. dug threw soem of those and back crossed it back to the nice yeilding momma she had a heavy stone as well. guy grew out these bx1 testers and said it had a heavy lemon flavor there is soem pics up in a thread here. im gonna take males out of these and hit the tahoe with if i can get her

JAWS

JAWS

hey KT:)
congrats on finding a large yielding SFV OG if i could find one in seed form i'd grow a couple every single grow shes that damn good....

got a pack of those DBL SFV OG umm well i think i do unless ive traded them off, ive heard from more then one person that the RESPECT OG is worth working or just plain growing out....ahh the POISON ive heard mixed thoughts on that one, i grew her once years ago but i had a problem in that grow {OVER-CROWED} so i never really got to see what she was about....

SKYWALKER seems to be gaining some FANS, who know may your COMBO OG will be the next big yielding KUSH...
best of luck brother:)

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

"yeah that looks like a nice plant sour. nice and compact plus u say hes got soem stink to him".

Hey Thanx KT.Yeah he's got a real solid structure,tight nodes not too stretchy for a OGK/SD hybrid? and a real nice musty-kushy undertone for sure.

"ahhh tell me your going to make a new batch of the tpogk RIGHT???"

That's the plan J, if all goes according to plan,haha!
Kinda sux that I only got one of each but it's better then a kick in the teeth!

Thanx Buddy-Cheers!

Top Bottom