Emerald Cup Entries Failed For Pesticides

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I seem to be missing a part of this thread.
Was it one pesticide that got them all rejected, or what?

Looks to me like it may be a rules change that got them all kicked out.
How could this many growers screw up at the same time?

the website didnt provide me with what they failed for only that it was either biological or chemical

if you look at the list many of the people who had an entry failed are on there 3 or more times

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

It would be nice to know as a consumer or judge, what toxin exactly you are inhaling. Including the amount. That might help growers make the right choice in the garden when they know they are going to get blown up for it the end when they have to turn in products.. Damn emerald farms vape pens are in every shop in my town and i have hit them. They got me! Although only a few puffs on a pen, if they are growing their best flower like this, how is the rest of their products?? Glad Im growing again.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Im not really sure what more you need to gleam from the data - people cheated and people got caught - the growers each got a detailed report that isnt available on that website - maybe its somewhere else or you can contact sc labs yourself if your that interested

my point in posting this is people knew they were going to get tested and they still cheated - if 11% of flowers submitted to a medical organic cup are poison that doesnt bode well for the rest of the pot supply

#growyourown

Top Bottom