Emerald Jack Test

• Thread starter Zonkerly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zonkerly

Zonkerly

It been foggy, rain and cold for awhile here, only got a few days of good sun the past month or so..I need to upgrade to 1000 watt light's as soon as possible. Smaller count next time too, got about a dozen or so too many for the light I have...I chop and threw away several nice plants.

humbtrin

humbtrin

i would like to of that emerald jack. i am convinced that you could cross a piece of poop with jack and it would still be "the shit" (no pun intended). has anyone ever crossed green crack with jack? apple jacks would be a good name for it.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Not at all,had too much going on at once and didn't have the room for them at the time . I should of held on too them until this year and grew them out right.Would have been 200% better then that lil run. Not a show at all, failed 100% from my view. Live and learn I guess !!

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Yes it's like that. We learn with every grow and every strain loves diffrent way of feeding and cares. Next time will be better ! :) Here is not good at all for winter grows, but summer is very mediterenian and hot and gives monster plants flowering starts at 22-24 Aug and can be wait till late Oct if the weather is fine. If you start from April with cover over the plant of cuttet bottom 10L plastic bottle of water, the chance of frosts is zero and in 1st week of May can be removed. :) I'm wondering is there any way of freebies for outdoor 2013 which starts after 1.5months :D ? Btw this strain is reall eye catcher :D What about the smell and vegg grow is it was fast ? :)
Thx Pav

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

For the size of pot and the condition they were in, they grew really fast and budded in no time at all. The smell was a sweet, all most minty flavor too it.The avereage size nug was about 3 grams each and pack nicely.

Top Bottom