Emerald Jack

• Thread starter ganja_guy52
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ganja_guy52

Here's my free fem, Emerald Jack, at almost 8 weeks. Kinda just wanted some feedback, maybe others growing/grown it can tell me how many weeks they've done? I'm gonna go 9 (hope it's not overkill) because the pistils are still really white all over the plant and the trichs dnt look cloudy at alll, not even a little amber. There still really clear all over the plant.

peace. :weed-sign:

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking great bro....I just got a couple packs of Emerald Triangle Seeds too I got the Emerald Jack and the Grapefruit Krush...The strain is listed as 9-10week flower time so you can let it go longer for sure probly be fire at 70days looking forward to seeing some finished bud shots very interested in this girl!

what kind of smells u getting from her?

G

greenking

thanks for posting these pics, i'm just starting the Em Jack myself and couldn't find any shots in flower besides the breeder pics. let me know how she smokes. ;)

B

biggs

looking good bro. have you ran into any problems so far with them? also was it just the one seed you popped?

M

mr.stankydank

i got the freebie too..it is actually fuckin great....she is a cal mag whore , once u dial her in,she is rock hard and completley frosty, decent yeild, whencloned shows roots in 5 days.....i flowered some clones after a month of vegging from seed.. but i noticed that after 3 months ,,the clones i took were way more resiny,so my assumption she will max thc if u vegg her for at least 3 months..shr dmells like febreeze spray??? until the last week ,then the sour og tones start coming through i let her go 11 weeks...emerald jack was way better then the actual seeds i bought which were mk ultra feminized. 2 didnt sprout while the other three heremied......i still have emerald jack in the stable. the high is real good ,super stoned with capacity to function , meaning i lost my keys but found them pretty quick. lol....:volcano::party0044:

grower2

grower2

I have tried Emerald Triangles California Wildfire and it was really Thai dominant, ran 3 phenos.

Took all 3 to 11-12 weeks with one that could have gone another couple weeks but I didn't want to go two more weeks for one plant.

A nice functional sativa daytime high. I have a bit of tolerance though and it definitely hits others harder.

They really swelled up in the last few weeks. Monster colas.

Decent plants and yield, but too long of a flower for me.

Also, FYI, if you didn't know, I have heard that Emerald Triangle's regular seeds are made in Cali by the main breeders but their Fem seeds are made by others somewhere in Europe.

Anyways, your EJ looks good.

SofaKingHigh

10-11 weeks and it'll be ripe judging by the amount of white hairs still present.

Looks powerful enough to warp time, hold on to your seat when sample time comes.

S

SourPatchSwag

Fem Or Reg>?

i got the freebie too..it is actually fuckin great....she is a cal mag whore , once u dial her in,she is rock hard and completley frosty, decent yeild, whencloned shows roots in 5 days.....i flowered some clones after a month of vegging from seed.. but i noticed that after 3 months ,,the clones i took were way more resiny,so my assumption she will max thc if u vegg her for at least 3 months..shr dmells like febreeze spray??? until the last week ,then the sour og tones start coming through i let her go 11 weeks...emerald jack was way better then the actual seeds i bought which were mk ultra feminized. 2 didnt sprout while the other three heremied......i still have emerald jack in the stable. the high is real good ,super stoned with capacity to function , meaning i lost my keys but found them pretty quick. lol....:volcano::party0044:

Did you get the reg or fem beans i hear the same thing about where there made.

Top Bottom