Emerald Jack

• Thread starter Dodge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dodge

Dodge

Here is a grow log for the seeds I got. They said they would send some free beans and I said I would do a log. Easy trade. I got three regular seeds of a variety named Emerald Jack. 3/3 popped and are living. #1 got trapped in his shell but and the lost the very first set of leaves but the second and first true set seem fine. They are chillin under t5's... I got ten three foot t5's on a home made light bank with the 6400k bulbs. It's what I got for veg... bloom under 1k...

SAM_0418.JPG

Pretty sure this one is gonna make it... Got stuck in it's shell...
SAM_0421.JPG

Dodge

Dodge

I am re-potting the Emerald Jack into one gallon pots from the smart cups. I can veg for around three more weeks and then I'll have to flower 'em out. Space is limited and I have a few varieties I have been wanting to grow for some time now. I burned 'em... so there is some discoloration on some leaves.... but a few days of fresh water will clear em up.

SAM_0436.JPG

SAM_0440.JPG

Dodge

Dodge

All systems go. Mother nature has been doing her thing. These guys are actually pretty uniform. I did like six bagseeds on the side and each and every plant was different in many ways, I kept one. These are pretty much all the same. Initially there was more variation, but after a few weeks they have leveled out. This, to me, is an indication of noticeable level of seed quality in the Emerald Jack. But I have no idea about the flowers, yet. Some of the leaves on #2 have a mutation. I have no bugs at this point and the plants are not in need of any nutes so I think this is just a little mutation. But I'm no expert.

SAM_0444.JPG

SAM_0445.JPG

SAM_0446.JPG

SAM_0447.JPG

SAM_0455.JPG

SAM_0457.JPG

Dodge

Dodge

lookin nice mang :) are they big enough to sex yet ?
I do not have the experience to do "pre-sexing" well. I always feel like I may make a mistake and chunk a keeper. I just wait till flower and then cull males. One thing though, one of the plants seems to have already started having alternating nodes as if it had already started to bloom, which would be bad because they are on a veg light cycle.?.? I have been mega busy but will document this with pics en la manana. Good day.

turbo14

turbo14

I have some Emerald Jack OG going at our shop. Smells wonderful and our patients love it! What OG was used in the cross?

turbo

Dodge

Dodge

Well like the song says: "you got to know when to hold 'em, you got to know when to fold 'em." This run is over. I would buy some golden triangle gear after this limited grow. The Emerald Jack was consistent in size and structure. I support your gear and will make good on my grow. Two months ago I ordered seeds from the bay and they landed just fine. The people at my safe addy said they had em and would forward tham asap. They jacked me. It took me like two months to get the truth and the whole time I thought the mailman found my gear and that my location was comprimised. Long story short, I killed my grow for no reason and got jacked for my beans by supposed friends. I ain't trippin tho, cuz time is on my side. Later

Top Bottom