emerald triangle nutrients

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

have been shopping for nutes. my first time using them. i have always used living soil. but i like landraces, and i was told they need extra help to get there. have been online looking at all the big names. advanced, and the others. then i found the humbolts best site, and this page looks very truthful and sincere. they say they dont do a product unless the growers on the mountain like it. they look like a good group of ppl! has anyone tried the emerald triangle line? do you like it? or no?

shaganja

shaganja

have been shopping for nutes. my first time using them. i have always used living soil. but i like landraces, and i was told they need extra help to get there. have been online looking at all the big names. advanced, and the others. then i found the humbolts best site, and this page looks very truthful and sincere. they say they dont do a product unless the growers on the mountain like it. they look like a good group of ppl! has anyone tried the emerald triangle line? do you like it? or no?
anybody use humbolt countys own?

H

hawkman

anybody use humbolt countys own?
been using them for years - good stuff - make sure you get the whole line - you get great terpene and essential oils production using the G-10 and Deep breath - can check their site for pack cost about $68.00 can get on amazon but watch out many don't include Purple Max. can give you were to order from if you have problems. No need for Terpinator (terpene enhancer) - Humbolt has it covered - their Sonic Bloom and Crystal Burst are very good also - got some of mu=y best grows with Them !!!!!

shaganja

shaganja

been using them for years - good stuff - make sure you get the whole line - you get great terpene and essential oils production using the G-10 and Deep breath - can check their site for pack cost about $68.00 can get on amazon but watch out many don't include Purple Max. can give you were to order from if you have problems. No need for Terpinator (terpene enhancer) - Humbolt has it covered - their Sonic Bloom and Crystal Burst are very good also - got some of mu=y best grows with Them !!!!!
great! i picked up deep breath for veg. and g10 for flower, and snowstorm ultra for trics! am excited for this season grow!

H

hawkman

great! i picked up deep breath for veg. and g10 for flower, and snowstorm ultra for trics! am excited for this season grow!
did you purchase them separtely or in a Pack ? No 3 part nutes or their Tea ? or the bloom 's (sonic , cryststal

Top Bottom