Emerald Triangle seed comp.

• Thread starter mack 10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

Holla @ ya Farmer's, So a couple month's ago, the contest was announced, i jumed at the chance of trying these new jem's. then nothing for months, till today:) The postman banged on my window wanting a sig for a package, it was my Emerald Triangle beans!!a pack of 76Bubba and a Jack H x OG cross, woop woop.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Good news, I pretty much gave up on that one from lack of communication on ETs end. Glad the ball is rolling again

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Can't wait to see how these seeds work out for ya. I have had my eye on a few of their strains, just haven't had a chance to make it happen yet.

Reactions: mal
sox

sox

unless everybody is getting free REGS (not fems), its a waste of time anyway.
these people dont even have beans up on the bay, they dont contact there customers when we have questions or comments, and there never even on here, can somebody tell me what they are doing here?

(besides making a bad name for themselves)

-Sox

mack 10

mack 10

^^woohoo! there coming ! edit ;mine are the 76 bubba and emerald jack? i think both regs. will get to poppin soon but asa thought this wasn't gonna happen i filled all the slots.No worries though i'll pop the lot in a month or so.;) again big ups E.T seeds for keeping your word! i likey;0)Mack.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Business is business, at times it's taken me months to make good when unexpected things happen, so it'd be hypocritical for me to complain, it's just good to know these guys are running smoothly again, and I'm excited to try these out, I've heard a few good things about some of their strains.

But I got two 12 packs- emerald jack and bubba76- for the competition, which is supposed to be a photo competition that displays the genetics in the process

Mogrow

Mogrow

got the beans today from emerald triangle.
will run them next outdoor season.
thanks
mogrow

altimood

altimood

Emerald Jack and Bubba 76 landed today. Let's get it on then! Patience is a virtue. No hating going on here. Just some beans fittin to take a bath!

altimood

altimood

In addition I have some Cherry OG, Cali Wildfire, and Lost Coast OG clones from seed I popped a few months back>>> Also flowering an Emerald Jack pheno from a cut I got a bit ago. I left for a bit and didn't get to see the final product on the first round so I'm stoked to see this round through with all this stuff. Have heard nothing but positive things>>>>>>>.....:) Thanks ET:D:D:D
DSC00907.JPG