tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
hmmmm..any one else get one of these
DSC02101.JPG

Reactions: mal
persiankid

persiankid

Myself and a few friends I turned on to the 4/20 giveaway got our beans a few weeks ago. Emerald Jack, Cherry OG, Bubba 76, and Lemon Diesel I believe.. Good lookin out ET!

EVOKE

EVOKE

we know ur busy.. we like your gear but it kinda upsets us that you dont reply to us... we want to run ur gear but if we cant grow it we move on and you guys are forgotten... its a competitive business, if you want to be successful u need to attend to your followers and your customers...we like to be discret about what we do and you put some people on blast by putting there user name on packaging thats a no no.. next time just pm and ask for a name... i know it was free but i dont want my name blasted on the package.... dont get me wrong you guys having amazing gear and we are here for you to help you guys be successful... wish you guys the best....

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
we know ur busy.. we like your gear but it kinda upsets us that you dont reply to us... we want to run ur gear but if we cant grow it we move on and you guys are forgotten... its a competitive business, if you want to be successful u need to attend to your followers and your customers...we like to be discret about what we do and you put some people on blast by putting there user name on packaging thats a no no.. next time just pm and ask for a name... i know it was free but i dont want my name blasted on the package.... dont get me wrong you guys having amazing gear and we are here for you to help you guys be successful... wish you guys the best....
to be fair bro...we only used the addresses that were given in the messages to us, but again we are sorry and will do a better job at this as we NEVER want to put anyone on blast :)