Emerald Triangle Seeds
Bubba 76

Genetics: '76 Afghan x Pre '98 Bubba Kush
Indica/Sativa: 90/10
Yield: Medium-High
Harvest: 7-8/end Sept.
Stature: Short and stout

Description:

More than two decades separate these two indica legends, brought together here for the first time. Bubba 76 produces large, rock-hard buds from top to bottom, making even the smaller pieces substantial enough to trim. Tying down the branches will produce multiple terminal colas, greatly expanding your potential yield. Be sure to provide plenty of airfl ow due to the thickness of the canopy and their density

This F1 generation expresses similar physical characteristics across phenotypes, with slight variations in flavor, ranging from the Afghan’s sweet berry to the earthy, peppered underside of the Bubba Kush.

--

Mastadon Kush

Genetics: Master Kush x Pre '98 Bubba Kush
Harvest: 8-9wks/late Sept.
Stature: Short and stocky

Description:

This F1 cross of two heavy indicas produce large dense buds, which are all covered in resin all the way down the stem, making it a great hash maker's strain.

The large fan leaves give her a shallow canopy, so it's best suited to topping and works well in a sea of green of SCROG method.

--

Lost Coast OG

Genetics: (Pakistani Kush x Lemon Thai) x Chemdog #4
Indica/Sativa: 60/40
Yield: Medium
Harvest: 8-9wks/late Sept.
Stature: Medium-Tall

Description:

This signature OG is a great example of what California has become famous for. We crossed heirloom genetics (Pakistani Kush and Lemon Thai) from seeds brought to California 40 years with the legendary Chemdog #4 to provide a distinct taste and high. One puff and you will see why so many people around the world are so obsessed with anything OG.

This girl features wide internodal spacing, filled with clusters of rock-hard, golf ball-sized buds below the large terminal colas. Due to its rapid vegetative growth, this plant should be induced early when working with smaller spaces. Performs best in a trellis to support its large colas, and flourishes in slightly cooler temperatures (72-77 Fahrenheit, 22-25 Celsius).

The taste is dominated by citrus and sour, with the legendary Kush flavor balancing it out. One of California’s most potent and sought-after strains.

--

Cherry OG

Genetics: Cherry Thai x Lost Coast OG
Indica/Sativa: 50/50
Harvest: 9-10wks/early Oct.
Stature: Tall and Lanky

Description:

We combined these two flavorful and distinct strains to provide some tasty variations in this F1 release. The Cherry Thai was crossed initially with an old Afghan for density and finish, we then back-crossed it several times to bring out the characteristic flavors and soaring high of the original Cherry Thai mom. We then crossed it with out Lost Coast OG to give it potency and a sour twist.

Vigorous vegetative growth; performs best with a steady intake of nitrogen, calcium and magnesium to ensure a strong green finish. Flower her through 10 weeks and you will be rewarded with a surprisingly abundant harvest. The buds are dense and medium-sized, oozing with resin.

Expect three major terpine variations, from Sweet Cherry to an almost Sour Diesel flavor, due to the Chemdog influence.

--

Super Sour OG

Genetics: (Blueberry x Sour x OG) x Lost Coast OG
Indica/Sativa: 50/50
Harvest: 8-9wks/beginning Oct.
Stature: Medium

Description:

Good spacing between fan leaves and tight internodal stacking allow for excellent light penetration into the canopy, increasing the length of terminal colas and increasing overall yield. This hardy plant loves to be tied down, which can result in numerous, remarkably uniform colas with as many as 20 connected internodal sites.

These plants have been known to yield 3-4 lbs. (1.3 – 1.8 kgs.) outdoors when properly using this technique. Indoors, it will nearly double in size after the flip, so be mindful about the timing in your room. A steady intake of nitrogen will help her reach her potential in the final stage of flowering, prior to flush.

--

Trinity Kush

Genetics: '76 Afghan x Master Kush
Stature: Short

Description:

This short, stout plant produces well in small spaces. The single cola growth pattern makes it a good choice for sea of green and vertical grow systems.

Due to its large fan leaves, the canopy closes quickly and should be kept short, with plenty of room underneath for air to move. This allows the plant to focus its energy on development of the terminal colas.

--

Grapefruit Krush

Genetics: Grapefruit x Bubba
Indica/Sativa: 70/30
Stature: Stout-Medium

Description:

This F1 cross of two classic California flavors has evolved to create this immaculate new flavor which is a great blend of two new-school genetics, though growing very moderately throughout the vegetative state, this strain does not accelerate dramatically when flipped. Tie-down methods suit this plant well, giving you a greater yield per square foot, with balanced cola production. Expect 1-1.5 lbs. (0.5 – 1.0 kgs.) outdoors, with more moderate yields indoors.

--

Black Afghani Kush

Genetics: Black Afghani x Bubba Kush
Indica/Sativa: 85/15
Stature: Medium

Please note: Previously we called this strain Royal Purple Kush. We have since been notified that the strain name is already in use by another breeder and we have changed this strain name to Black Afghani Kush. We apologize to Ras Truth for any confusions!!

Description:

Vigorous vegetative growth allows for a hearty infrastructure, resulting in multiple large, fragrant, THC-encrusted “castle” colas. You can veg it longer than most plants, as it only stretches about 15-25% after entering the flowering cycle. You can enhance the plant’s purple coloring by dropping the temperature or feeding with gradually colder water in the last weeks of flowering. This plant is slightly susceptible so ensure you use your preventatives.

Black Afghani Kush is not only a beautiful flowering plant, but its high cannabinoid levels provide a stonier punch than your average purple. This is the purple you want for your library.

--

Lemon Diesel

Genetics: (Pakistani x Lemon Thai x Chemdog #4) x California Sour
Indica/Sativa: 70/30
Harvest: 9-10wks/mid Oct.
Stature: Medium-Tall

Description:

This indica-heavy OG cross was created by backcrossing an early OG x 3 into our California Sour (Mexican Sativa x Afghan) mother. The result is a pungent, diesel-dominated beauty with immense potency and flavor. Infrastructure development is relatively symmetrical, allowing for three or four separate terminal colas, even in tight spaces. Well-suited to sea of green and SCROG. Be patient toward the end, as Lemon Diesel fills in tremendously in the last couple of weeks.

This finished in the Top Ten at the 2010 Emerald Cup, the most competitive cannabis competitions in America.

--

Sour Lemon OG

Genetics: California Sour x Lemon OG (unique OG pheno)
Indica/Sativa: 35/65
Harvest: 10-11wks/late Oct.

Description:

This sativa-dominant OG variation grows vigorously in the vegetative stage, continuing into an explosive development of infrastructure in the first few weeks of flowering.

Be patient, these soft, hairy buds will evolve into large, bubbly, castle-shaped colas in the final two weeks. You’ll also notice an increase in pungency and resin production toward the end, giving it that glossy, “wet” look. They love to be trellised, and nitrogen, calcium and magnesium will ensure a strong finish.

--

California Wildfire

Genetics: (NL#5 x Chemdog #4) x Lost Coast OG
Indica/Sativa: 60/40
Harvest: 10-11wks/late Oct.

Description:

California Wildfire produces big, bubbly, coke bottle-shaped calyxes on massive colas, bursting with that Chemdog zing.

This plant grows rapidly during the vegetative stage and will double in size after flipping, so timing is important if space is an issue. Once you’re into flowering, provide support for the massive, trichome-covered terminal colas, to include staking and a steady nutrient regimen. Preventative measures will help ensure that the unusually large, dense buds are free of powdery mildew, to which this plant has a minor susceptibility.

--

Emerald Jack

Genetics: Jack Herer x Emerald OG
Indica/Sativa: 30/70
Harvest: 9-10wks/mid Oct.

Description:

We crossed two of the strongest, most beloved and desired sativa-dominant hybrids in the world to create this symphony of flavors.

Emerald Jack grows tall quickly, doubling in size after moving into the flowering cycle, so don’t be afraid to flip it early indoors. Be sure to stake these early and often or employ a trellis to support the massive terminal bud growth.

Healthy doses of nitrogen, calcium and magnesium will be essential in getting the plant to its full potential.

619ster

619ster

Nice info!! I'm running a Super Sour OG (supposedly), and after reading through these descriptions, I think I actually have the Cherry OG. Looking to try out more of this gear!! Thanks for descriptions.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
All of those and some coffee...lol...easy on the fems

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey Emerald, nice to see you on here.
Quick question:Lost Coast OG

is the Paki Kush x Lem Thai the male used in this hybrid or is it fem? Just curious...I'm guessing Chemdog #4 was the female is they're regular since I've never heard of a chemdawg4 male...
What is the genetic makeup of the Emerald OG?

I'm semi-confused, under Lemon Diesel you say in the description paragraph that the Cali Sour is a female, but under genetics: it's listed as the second variety as if it was the male???
Are you listing male x female under these headings?

Did you go to the Emerald Cup this last year? I didn't go, but heard the Green Crack won, sounds hard to believe, must have been a serious batch of GC...

Venom818

Venom818

is the Paki Kush x Lem Thai the male used in this hybrid or is it fem? Just curious...I'm guessing Chemdog #4 was the female is they're regular since I've never heard of a chemdawg4 male...

I'm semi-confused, under Lemon Diesel you say in the description paragraph that the Cali Sour is a female, but under genetics: it's listed as the second variety as if it was the male???

Did you go to the Emerald Cup this last year? I didn't go, but heard the Green Crack won, sounds hard to believe, must have been a serious batch of GC...

Idk what kind of judging or entry's are going on when gc wins a cup

phenotyper

phenotyper

Good to see you guys on the farm. I am currently doing some personal breeding with a male bubba 76. could you tell me a bit more about the father plant?

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds

Hi Baba G,

Cheers for your question...Yes in our LCOG pak x thai was the male used.

As far as the Lemon D goes...we used a male LCOG with a Cali Sour mom in creating that strain. Normally the headings would go as youve listed (male x female).

I did go to the last Emerald Cup...they are always alot of fun!! We had the Lemon D entered and won 6th. I didnt get to try any of the winning GC though :(

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Ok, that makes more sense now..lol
Yeah, the cups are some serious smoking:D
What about that Emerald OG, was that the female used in the Jack hybrid? Or is it a OG clone? What would you compare it too?
Thanks again

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
Good to see you guys on the farm. I am currently doing some personal breeding with a male bubba 76. could you tell me a bit more about the father plant?
Hi Phenotyper,

The dad is a '76 Afghan given to us by some oldschoolers on the hill a few years back. We've kept it around as its our tastiest Affie and produces like crazy. The symmetry of the Afghan plant and stacking is absolutely amazing!! In this case it was crossed w the pre-98 bubba:) This hybrid is a hearty, stout plant. Does very well in dep and in some conditions finishes as quick as 47 days...

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
Ok, that makes more sense now..lol
Yeah, the cups are some serious smoking:D
What about that Emerald OG, was that the female used in the Jack hybrid? Or is it a OG clone? What would you compare it too?
Thanks again

We keep the Emerald OG or OG3 a secret...

The best i can describe it as would be a cross between the taste of the FIRE OG and the smell of Woody OG, but not as dark in color.Its similar to the Greenthumb 2.0 by Cypress Hill ;)

Its a pheno that we picked out about 4 years ago from a large selection of males and females given to us. Its super stable and consistently dominates most other strains when crossed. Easy linkage so to speak with all the traits we liked.

From what i know only 2 people have access to the mom and dad of the parents. The child seeds are only used for breeding and no clones have been given out outside the crew. Inside it does over 2 a light when done right and outside around 4 in long season, 1 to 2 in short and about 120 gr/plant in dep beds.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Sounds dank, okay your gonna hate me for questions...but I'm confused again. On the Lemon Diesel you say it's a Lost Coast OG male x Cali Sour female, but the description denotes info on the OGx3 or Emerald OG being backcrossed into the Cali Sour? So is the Cali Sour the mexican sativa x afgan or is there some Emerald OG in the Cali Sour?

B

biggs

welcome to the farm emerald mate, killer lineup of strains you got there. just a quick question about your fem seeds. i noticed on your site it says that they where produced in europe, and was wondering if you had much imput on the selection process for which plants where used to make them from? or was this done by a 3rd party? also has much testing been done on them? cheers bro.

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
Sounds dank, okay your gonna hate me for questions...but I'm confused again. On the Lemon Diesel you say it's a Lost Coast OG male x Cali Sour female, but the description denotes info on the OGx3 or Emerald OG being backcrossed into the Cali Sour? So is the Cali Sour the mexican sativa x afgan or is there some Emerald OG in the Cali Sour?

Lol...i know its confusing, but the ogx3 or Emerald OG is a result or f3 of our original LCOG back crossed upon the f1 LCOG male again...lemme know if this makes sense :)

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
welcome to the farm emerald mate, killer lineup of strains you got there. just a quick question about your fem seeds. i noticed on your site it says that they where produced in europe, and was wondering if you had much imput on the selection process for which plants where used to make them from? or was this done by a 3rd party? also has much testing been done on them? cheers bro.

This is hard to answer legitemately, but yes....i/we had input on which moms were to be used and also turned into he-she's...the service is outsourced to one of the most reputable EU fem breeders (NOT ARJAN!) fyi...

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Hi Phenotyper,

The dad is a '76 Afghan given to us by some oldschoolers on the hill a few years back. We've kept it around as its our tastiest Affie and produces like crazy. The symmetry of the Afghan plant and stacking is absolutely amazing!! In this case it was crossed w the pre-98 bubba:) This hybrid is a hearty, stout plant. Does very well in dep and in some conditions finishes as quick as 47 days...

A dad from 1976 Afghan..? plant or seeds?

Lost coast OG , made from 40 yr old seeds? 40 yr old lemon paki thai cross.. ?

A Master kush Male?

Am i high and missing something ???

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Lol...i know its confusing, but the ogx3 or Emerald OG is a result or f3 of our original LCOG back crossed upon the f1 LCOG male again...lemme know if this makes sense :)
Ok, so the Emerald OG is a LCOG backcross or incross? Is it the 3rd filial genertion backcrossed to the f1male? That makes sense but in that case, what would the Emerald Jack be: Jack Herer male x a worked LCOG female you call Emerald OG. Makes sense but your descriptions seem rather backwards(malexfemale) and hard to follow on some...
If your trying to hide the identity of the Emerald OG or OGx3 why do you give it away in the description that the LCOG male is referred to as the Emerald OG in your Lemon Diesel? Kinda gave that one away..lol
Any pics of these beauties?

619ster

619ster

What's your stinkiest/tastiest strain?

outwest
The Cherry OG stinks up my whole grow room! And I have Wifi, Royal Pure Kush, Bubba x Space Queen, Pineapple Express and other very stinky girls in there. But as soon as Cherry OG is ruffled, her pungent cherry odor fills the air taking over all the Kush smell (which usually stinks more). Knockout strain IMO!! Potency is very good (nice harvest window too for your choice of high, I like 10-11 weeks for more body), and flavor is just like smell, CHERRIES!!! Cherry incense to be exact.

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
A dad from 1976 Afghan..? plant or seeds?

Lost coast OG , made from 40 yr old seeds? 40 yr old lemon paki thai cross.. ?

A Master kush Male?

Am i high and missing something ???
Hi H!

Yes, the Afghan dad was originally from seed, which we now have done selection and keep a nice male in veg constantly. The LCOG aswell has some very old genetics inside. The seeds were given to my dad, who has kept it around for over 12 years in our camp. We still have some of the original beans (which still pop) saved, but in the LCOG cuts from the beans were used. Hope this helps :)

Top Bottom