Emerald Triangle Seeds Catalog

• Thread starter EmeraldTriangleSeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

some of my indica lovers said your mastodon which i flowered from regular seeds this winter in my greenhouse socal was the best they ever had. still have a few saving them for next year this season im running a feminized pre 98bubba. looking forward to that blueberry headband im looking to pick up.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I have had a couple patients say the mastodon I have puts them n a coma. Great structure and crystals r out of this world. Just not as stinky as I hoped for. I did keep it. And have a trinity going into flower this weekend. I have pics of finished mastodon as well as growing mastodon and trinity that I plan to post.

montanamike1

montanamike1

Emerald Triangle- first off, you guys kick ass. Secondly, how did you get the powerful lemon taste in the sour lemon og? In the description you write that it is a unique OG pheno; is it a result of an earlier crossing of your lemon thai, like the one that produced the lemon diesel?

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
Emerald Triangle- first off, you guys kick ass. Secondly, how did you get the powerful lemon taste in the sour lemon og? In the description you write that it is a unique OG pheno; is it a result of an earlier crossing of your lemon thai, like the one that produced the lemon diesel?

Hi Mike...yes, pretty much. We also have selected and isolated a few different OG's that have great linkage, each with its own particular trait....some taste, smell, resin production and a few that bump up yields while still keepin that OG musk/stink.

Thank you for the compliment aswell!! :) Im sure our team of breeders is stoked to know that people are diggin our stuff!!!

Dab1

Noob78

Noob78

Had Have had issue growing these, I have had tried to grow mastondon kush and it didnt get past the first true set of leaves, I also had a bubba 76 flowered for 2 weeks and had nothing but male flowers and hermied everything I had at the time. I am not bashing at ET all they seem to have awesome strains , just would like to are they nute sensitive or what, I have super sour og but scared to grow it, please give me some advice on it thanks.

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
Tried a few of your flowers at the cup and they were proper, Gonna run the Emerald Jack and the 707's next round. Big Ups!
nice timing ;) itsss 420 :) good look sir, do gimme a shout when they r ready!! Pics too :)

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Emerald Triangle why don't you tell the truth that you used my gear to produce 80% of your line up instead of hiding on that moutain? Your took my Chemdog's Sister x NL XSour Lemon Larry change the lineage names then F2 my seeds and sell them as your own . I can post where you got the seeds how you got the seeds and everything you did and also how you offered me a two page article in your Weedworld Mag so tell the truth because when you come down to so cal you and I and I won't post your real name because that would be wrong but we will deal with this in person I promise you that !!!!!!!!!! oh and let us not forget your 76 Bubba is Rasberry Kush that you got from the same person you got my beans from. I have pics on this site and others of that Ras you rename you stealing F2ing punk.

Anyone who does not get this post I promise I can prove everything I have stated in my post . Next they will steal my Canna Coco method and say they came up with it on their own lol

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Mike that lemon taste comes From the Sour Lemon Larry OG in the seeds they F2

Old Paki =Reefermans NL 1 x 5
Chemdog #4 = Chemdog's Sister
Lemon Thai = Sour Lemon Larry
76 Bubba = Rasberry Kush from Razz AKA MR Frost.

and these are the real genetics you all are growing if you bought ETS . I have already BX1 the real Ras they are using and making the Real Chemdog's Sister x NL x SLL to sell and they are not F2's they are the real deal. For those of you who think I might be new to this site do some research I was a Mod here at one time and if I still was ETS would never had pulled this on the grow community I value as my friends not just $ signs. Why not just name your company Zoolander Seeds F2's buy ETS lol

slausongardens

slausongardens

you say the emerald og has not been released? i got a cut called emerald og from a guy that said he got it from the emerald triangle guys, also had the lost coast og. i wonder if its not the real deal?

interesting to see what comes out of what zoolander says.. sounds fishy.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok guys Emerald Triangle has contacted me and we have worked things out between us and even though they took awhile they have apologized for what has been done and are going to take it a few steps further and start selling my seeds under the ET banner but they will still be Zoolander seeds so look for them in the near future under ET and Weedworld magizine . I know this was a shitty situation but I had to do what I had to do to secure what I feel was my hard work not counting all my cost to grow with nutes ,power and all the other stuff it takes to do what we all love. Thank you again at ET for making what could have been a very bad situation better and I'll keep everyone posted on what Zoo gear will be heading in but the first thing is the Chemdog's Sister x NL 1x5 x Sour Lemon Larry and also the Grape Romulan x C99 or ass I like to call it Zoo's Space Queen. I'll post pics up as the progress goes on so you know what your buying and if I won't grow it myself I promise I won't sell it. I stand behind anything I make and that's why I test grow my stuff before I send it in. ET good looking out and handling things in the right manner and I hope we have a great bizz partnering up together not only for us but the whole grow community world wide. If it's not 100% Dank it won't have Zoo on it a promise to everyone that buys anything I make . Zoolander

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
Zoo im a fan i remember you have been here for a long time grow bomb shit. i have a pack or two of yours forgot wich but this thread got me excited .cant wait

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
so are the sour lemon og just f2's of your sour lemon larry?

Top Bottom