Emerald Triangle Seeds Catalog

• Thread starter EmeraldTriangleSeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnursery

johnursery

Thats crazy! Glad its being resolved. Was kinda bumbed the 76 bubbas arent what i thought they were, but they were freebies so i cant complain, and its good to know the real lineage. Glad to see Zoo will be there now.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
John the clone they used for the 76 Bubba is still on point so no worries about that . I might run their Cherry OG and do a grow log here on the farm but I want to make sure they follow through with the rest of what was promised to me . The proper thing to do woud be to come on here and post that what I said is fact but atleast they are trying to do the right thing in a round about way which is more than I can say about alot of other companys.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Prodigy I would have to say no I think my gear was F2'd and then beans from those were popped and then the best selected and crossed to whatever else they were working with. My Sour Lemon Larry cut I got from Elite genetics seeds is what I feel to be one of the best around and I will breed with her and keep around until I almost have it BX'd into seed form or something out of my control happens but man I love her for sure.Elite made some loser genetics and he also made some straight fire . It's to bad because the guy had a ton of potential but had no people skills and no idea on how to run a business. I'm gonna cross that SLL with the Grindhouse Sourbubble incross since I have like 6 packs still left . I'm also gonna do some work with the original Blockhead from spice of life and for the Sativa lovers that don't like to weight I'm gonna use My Reefermans Phenom Phen and cross that to a old school Afghani#1 since I love both strains. I was thinkin maybe something with the Purple Gsus also and Love Potion

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
Ok guys Emerald Triangle has contacted me and we have worked things out between us and even though they took awhile they have apologized for what has been done and are going to take it a few steps further and start selling my seeds under the ET banner but they will still be Zoolander seeds so look for them in the near future under ET and Weedworld magizine . I know this was a shitty situation but I had to do what I had to do to secure what I feel was my hard work not counting all my cost to grow with nutes ,power and all the other stuff it takes to do what we all love. Thank you again at ET for making what could have been a very bad situation better and I'll keep everyone posted on what Zoo gear will be heading in but the first thing is the Chemdog's Sister x NL 1x5 x Sour Lemon Larry and also the Grape Romulan x C99 or ass I like to call it Zoo's Space Queen. I'll post pics up as the progress goes on so you know what your buying and if I won't grow it myself I promise I won't sell it. I stand behind anything I make and that's why I test grow my stuff before I send it in. ET good looking out and handling things in the right manner and I hope we have a great bizz partnering up together not only for us but the whole grow community world wide. If it's not 100% Dank it won't have Zoo on it a promise to everyone that buys anything I make . Zoolander
First off...BLESS UP Dr FROST and ZOO! Ive been outta the loop w end of season and all.

After speaking to Frost (whom initially gifted ET a few genetics YEARS ago) i now understand the mixup...on everyones part....

From what i understand Zoo gifted Frost the Chemdog's Sister x NL 5.....FROST backed it with his LL.....then gifted the (Chemdog's Sister x NL 5) x LL to us. We then have crossed it with a few things yes!! At the time of him gifting it to us...we knew nothing of where it came from other than it was chronic....so for that were sorry...due credit to where credit is due....to both Zoo and Frost!! :)

Never have we simply F2'd your gear...or anyone elses for that matter!! Frost can verify over the 16+ years he has known me that we are honest and reputable people...we stick to our word :)

We look forward to putting out more of your sick gear aswell as a bunch of new bits we got coming out this year!! Keep an eye our for the Emerald Diesel!!! (Amhurst Sour Diesel x 76 Afghan) x Amhurst Sour Diesel

Big up and sorry for any confusions :) !

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanx for coming on and lets say you didn't f2 them that means you only used 3 seeds to do selection and I think f2ing them and then doing selections would have made a wider gene pool to select from. The Sll clone frost used also came from me so all of the genetics used were from me and I would of had know problem as long as I was kept in the loop. I just feel that 3 seeds is not a proper way to start and in the begining I would have givin you guys more of the original stock to help with your selection. Let's just squash this mess and move on from here and next time if ya want to do a wider selection let me know and I will help you out any way I can and it seems we are on the right track to make things better but I still don't agree with using 3 seeds to select from that or my 3 seeds must have been outstanding. Let us work together to make some proper genetics with large selection and smash the seed bizz with the 100% kill genetics

Mr.Dank

Mr.Dank

Has anybody grown Cali Wildfire? If so please tell me how you like it. I'm thinking about popping the trigger on those.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Grew the Cherry OG, and it was super great. Fabulous taste, great high, pretty decent producer imho. I have Blueberry Headbands going now, and I have one fem'd Cali Wildfire still in the stash. So far I've been very happy with what I have been seeing from your seeds! Thanks ET!

C

critical

In my opinion the Cali Wildfire or the Super Sour OG are the tastiest ones....the Emerald Jack and Cherry OG seem to be the most stinky and pungent...
i would agree on the super sour og being a tasty strain i grabed that from my local shop and did your ss og a few grows ago but didnt document that one as didnt have a camera and was quite impressed, thankyou emerald triangle a nice strain for sure and very pretty, mine was bout 6 foot indoors with bout average yield of 3.5-4.5 oz per plant with some nice arms and fat top cola on every plant! like baseball bats but bout a foot shorter in length at top of each lady, and a very nice bright green almost illuminace green with really fin but golden orange hairs like angel hair :) and not dense but not airy, kinda inbeetween lol pretty dense but with a more loose structure than my indica heavy strains and very frosty! and smelled and tasted like oranges and lemons with a nice thick kushyness goin on ;) thanks again i would defo agree a tasty one ;) id be a tester for your beans anyday mate ;)

O

Ozone

I tried your BBheadbad from the local dispensary & I want to obtain at least a 20pack of regulars to get a pheno that is a keeper & suits me. Do you guys at emerald triangle supply any michigan dispensary? Sow Amazing Seeds is my prefered online gear store you should contact them I would love to see ur gear there I will be the 1st to order

slausongardens

slausongardens

ive asked a few questions that never got answered whatever though..

lets try a new one though. do you guys have anything to do with the collective in studio city/sherman oaks called emerald triangle??? i got a cut there called emerald og and didnt think it had anything to do with yalls emerald og cuz they said it was their house cut, just figured it was a play on the name you both share which is a popular name considering the history of the emerald triangle.

but then i realized the other cut i got from there was labeled og3 which you say is another cut you guys have or its the same as emerald og?? not sure but just after seeing that i got to thinking that maybe the seed company and the collective are affiliated and thats the reason for the same name and them having cuts of your gear.

the only thing is i asked if the cut labeled og3 was 3 kings and he said yes it is, maybe he just didnt know so he said yes to make me happy cuz now im starting to think its what yall have also labeled og3.

hopefully i can get an answer as this has been in my head for a minute and i thought i'd ask.

thanks for any info.

also thats unfortunate about zoo.. he woulda been a major factor and any large seed companys would be lucky to have him aboard. curious to see what new stuff yall come out with and hopefully the info and descriptions will be accurate, cuz although the infos always weird, all the cuts ive grown from yall have been really dank, especially wildfire which i wish i kept. im about to throw the emerald og in flower and the og3 so if those are from yall as well im about to check em out, the emerald og is bushy for an og and the leaves get wrinkly kinda like the trainwreck, those are the traits ive noticed that seperate it from other ogs.

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
Hi bro,

Sorry for not answering your question the first time.

No - i have not sold any cuts to anyone in So-Cal...there are a few breeders and heads down south that do have our moms and run our gear...it could have gotten leaked out there, or if someone came up north they can get them in the Triangle pretty easily. All Humboldt, Mendo and Lake counties have numerous camps runnin our things.

It is possible that youve got the Emerald...can you post a pic of it.

Yes - it is a shame that Zoo is not going to join the firm, as he is highly respected in our camp. It would have been an honor to work with him on some collabs.

Watch out for some ill releases by Dr Frost and the Emerald Mountain boys though...gotta keep the train movin.

Any other queries, just shout :)

Dab

ive asked a few questions that never got answered whatever though..

lets try a new one though. do you guys have anything to do with the collective in studio city/sherman oaks called emerald triangle??? i got a cut there called emerald og and didnt think it had anything to do with yalls emerald og cuz they said it was their house cut, just figured it was a play on the name you both share which is a popular name considering the history of the emerald triangle.

but then i realized the other cut i got from there was labeled og3 which you say is another cut you guys have or its the same as emerald og?? not sure but just after seeing that i got to thinking that maybe the seed company and the collective are affiliated and thats the reason for the same name and them having cuts of your gear.

the only thing is i asked if the cut labeled og3 was 3 kings and he said yes it is, maybe he just didnt know so he said yes to make me happy cuz now im starting to think its what yall have also labeled og3.

hopefully i can get an answer as this has been in my head for a minute and i thought i'd ask.

thanks for any info.

also thats unfortunate about zoo.. he woulda been a major factor and any large seed companys would be lucky to have him aboard. curious to see what new stuff yall come out with and hopefully the info and descriptions will be accurate, cuz although the infos always weird, all the cuts ive grown from yall have been really dank, especially wildfire which i wish i kept. im about to throw the emerald og in flower and the og3 so if those are from yall as well im about to check em out, the emerald og is bushy for an og and the leaves get wrinkly kinda like the trainwreck, those are the traits ive noticed that seperate it from other ogs.

Capt Stickyfingers

Capt Stickyfingers

So which strain is the Chemdog's Sister x NL x Sour Lemon Larry? Is it the Lost Coast OG?

619ster

619ster

I believe Zoo said the Chemdog's Sister x NL x Sour Lemon Larry was the "Lemon OG" cut used in the Sour Lemon OG. I've run the Cherry OG and running Emerald Jack now and those express true OG characteristics, and not Chem or NL influences. Whatever They use in the Cherry OG on the sativa side must be a nice Thai! Really brings that Cherry flavor.

TheGoldenEel

TheGoldenEel

I got a free seed from the attitude of bubba 76 its about a month old and this thing is beastly the fan leaves are bigger then my hands already and its blowing up way more then any of my other strains and ive searched for a wile on this strain and I haven't really seen a pheno like this are you aware of this pheno and do you have any tips on growing this strain sorry if this was asked before.
edit: I should mention its still in veg if that wasent implied

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Guys california wildfire is closet thing they have to true Chemdog's Sister x nl x sour lemon Larry .if you can find my real deal seeds of it that's the way to go . I say buy their gear and feed the machine , I never have and never will mass produce seeds I like to think of my gear as something special I put my heart and love into and didn't just throw a male or 10 in a room to make bank . I do it for the love I've had for this plant since maybe age 11 or 12 . It all started with mexi brick and Thai and roadkill skunk for me and I found my first love her name was Growing .

619ster

619ster

Guys california wildfire is closet thing they have to true Chemdog's Sister x nl x sour lemon Larry .if you can find my real deal seeds of it that's the way to go . I say buy their gear and feed the machine , I never have and never will mass produce seeds I like to think of my gear as something special I put my heart and love into and didn't just throw a male or 10 in a room to make bank . I do it for the love I've had for this plant since maybe age 11 or 12 . It all started with mexi brick and Thai and roadkill skunk for me and I found my first love her name was Growing .
thanks Zoo! I would actually like to try something you created as well. Any leads or info you can help me with to attain some of your work, feel free to let me know. But I may have to sample that Wildfire now!! So far I've been getting great results from ET gear from what I've tried, so whatever it is being used in these crosses is kicking out some really nice flavors without compromising potency. I hate when bud taste good and is hella weak!! The only one so far of ET gear I've had less than satisfactory results from was the Lemon Diesel. Had no lemon or no diesel/chem funk to it. Looked pretty and yielded well but lacked everything Diesel is known for. Could have been the pheno as it was only from one seed so maybe there are good phenos?

Top Bottom