Emerald Triangle Super Sour OG

• Thread starter Mr.Dank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Dank

Mr.Dank

Howdy Yall, This is my first grow so I figured I'd start a thread. As the title says I'm growing out this super sour og. The genetics says its a (blueberry x sour diesel x og kush) x Lost Coast OG which is their version. So I figured this was as close as I could get to 707 headband from seed. Headband is a strain I've researched that I believe will have the most medicinal benefits for my conditions I purchased the 3 pack and all three germinated within 3 days, but I killed one and the freebie NYC47 I had. But I've got two that are doing pretty well if I do say so myself. I'm running ocean forest with big bloom and I'm about to work in the tiger bloom. One is definitely leaning towards the sativa side in my opinion. The other is looking indica dominant. I think I'm just starting flower. Feel free to post any criticisms or just to say hello. I've learned a wealth of knowledge from lurking wish I would've found this place before I killed the others.

Mr.Dank

Mr.Dank

Here's some pics of the progress. One's a couple weeks after putting them outside. All of them are about 2 weeks apart.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

hey "Mr.Dank", you should change your handle. There is a well-respected forum member who has held that title (without the . after Mr) for quite some time. Thought I'd let ya know

Mr.Dank

Mr.Dank

yeah I noticed recently that there was another member by that name, however I don't know how to do that. If you or a moderator could tell me how that's done. i'd be more than willing to do so. Peace and Pot

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
any updates on how these finished ? :) would love to see some pics!

Mr.Dank

Mr.Dank

I wish I had some pics. I was about 3 weeks from chop when I went to check on them and they we're gone. thinking I got ripped off...next time is gonna be indoors.

Mr.Dank

Mr.Dank

the worst part about was being so close to harvest and not getting to try any. every time I went to water the smells had me salivating

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

I'll have to look for em. I did one 8x4 of it in my big room. I may not have a bunch of close ups but I'll check. They are just outbox sight in my avatar pic.

Top Bottom