Emerald Triangle's Grapefruit Krush

• Thread starter deep buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deep buddy

deep buddy

anyone have any idea of the real background of the grapefruit in this cross they say its an f1. i can post some pics if that will help

jagle

jagle

pics yes anyway dude come on..

so. havent grown any of there stuff myself but i havent heard anything bad about em

http://www.invalid.com/seed-strain-reviews/424629-emerald-triangle-seeds-whats-verdict.html

excuse the site, but the thread contains a link to a video about the company where a guy runs through the strains they are growing, and nice info about them.
also someone has a post with a pic of grapefruit kush, you might wanna check that out, looks tasty by the way.

from a post on thctalk

theyre a legit company from what ive learnt they breed in humboult county but use an amsterdam company (maybe greenhouse) to breed theyre fem seeds. from the chatta on US forums the guys have been growing for 20+ years.

deep buddy

deep buddy

looks great

thanks man it is smelling hella dank that pic is in maybe 1 gallon of coco/hydrton
should get at least 3 o's off that one. def a nice cross super vigorous just great . wiil do doay of and dried shots soon and of course a smoke report.

deep buddy

deep buddy

Looks great!

How about the smell is it similar to grapefruit?

not yet really has that funk pepper, superglue, hash, tuna. so maybe more bubba dom on flavor and grapefruit dom on yield/structure? IDK i dont know much about grapefruit strains. only time will tell ... mmm cant wait. surely danknes though.

edit. and thanks for the kind words

philly kush

philly kush

Deep Buddy that GFK is lookin nice n stinky stink stink!What kind of light setup do u flower the ladies under

deep buddy

deep buddy

Deep Buddy that GFK is lookin nice n stinky stink stink!What kind of light setup do u flower the ladies under

in that room i have 4 1000w eye hort super hps over a custom made 8ftx8ft table in radiant 8in ac reflectors giving me about 62.5 watts per f2 sometimes i drop a vert 1000w agrosun gold halide for spectrum.

deep buddy

deep buddy

yeah it came out with a pepper sour og smell w/ big puffy tops. well give er a taste soon. got some things going for ya.

slausongardens

slausongardens

i havent heard much about this company but what i have heard is good. i got a clone of wildfire og and it was soooo dank, like super frosty dank stinking funk, i loved it and didnt expect much from it so i didnt clone it. retard.

but i just ordered their lost coast og, im really curious to see how it turns out.. and i also wanna try their lemon diesel.

deep buddy

deep buddy

i havent heard much about this company but what i have heard is good. i got a clone of wildfire og and it was soooo dank, like super frosty dank stinking funk, i loved it and didnt expect much from it so i didnt clone it. retard.

but i just ordered their lost coast og, im really curious to see how it turns out.. and i also wanna try their lemon diesel.
yeah im not mad at it at all. id def try their other gear for sure!!!

ill edit this w/ a pic when i get to my other pc

J

jjr1245

I got the blueberry headband all20 seeds are fat
And well packed no green or grey seeds they look
Hand picked so far I like what I see.

slausongardens

slausongardens

that looks niiiiiiiiiiiiice

this company is underrated, at least here it is.. but so far everything ive seen has been top quality stuff, i never bought anything from them cuz i never heard anything but now ive finally made some purchases so ill see what kinda phenos i can find in their lost coast og.

deep buddy

deep buddy

ETS thanks broski or should i say thank you? will def be getting some more of your work will you be on the bay when it comes back up?

eltenador thanks for the kind words

slausongardens yeah im gonna be cracking a bunch of new gear once i move to so cal here in a few months

Top Bottom