Emerald Triangle's Grapefruit Krush

• Thread starter deep buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Biggestpothead

NICE! My bubba 76 fems hermed so i had to pitch em.i hear alot of people getting herms from the fems. Maybe I should have got the grapefruit krush regs instead

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I just dropped some, went 3/3 had tails in 24 hours, into the cubes they went...I'll add some pics as there is something to see..

I used to grow the real deal Sweet Pink Grapefruit back in the day and loved it, best GF so far IMO so I am lookin for something a lil like that one

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Awesome, Deep. I've also got 3 germing right now. The sneak peek is always appreciated. Look forward to some dry shots. Sounds like she's a real dank yielder. :)

outwest

deep buddy

deep buddy

Awesome, Deep. I've also got 3 germing right now. The sneak peek is always appreciated. Look forward to some dry shots. Sounds like she's a real dank yielder. :)

outwest
yes very good yields good smell and taste, head needs some work.
GEDC9871.JPG

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

i cannot believe how consistent the gk looks, i saw a grow report on rollitup, pure fire pics, all the pics on here look to be about 75% identical all look amazing, super colorful. i have a pack of reg GK and their reg BBhB, i have 3 fem bbHb in veg but am considering culling em just to avoid any problems. i'll be oredering loast coast, bubba 76, and mastadon soon. I think im gonna pop the gk tomorrow... i'll keep ya'll posted.
GREAT JOB ETS super glad i got yer beans. it was the rollitup report that made me get em, but now im fukin freekin out, must pop beans!

B

Biggestpothead

ET was supposed to send some replacement beans a month ago from the males i got from my fem pack and still nothing. I gave u guys my address and the I got a email from the EMerald triangle site saying y'all would take care of it. I know ur stuff is good that's why I invested time and money, I just want to be treated fair.

catdaddy

catdaddy

i've seen a
ET was supposed to send some replacement beans a month ago from the males i got from my fem pack and still nothing. I gave u guys my address and the I got a email from the EMerald triangle site saying y'all would take care of it. I know ur stuff is good that's why I invested time and money, I just want to be treated fair.
i've seen a similar post like this on another board and when all was said and done dude said he got his replacements without giving any notice, so i am hoping the same happens for you.

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds

been super busy brother and out of the country. ill look into this as they should have been sent out. ill be back in cali in 2 weeks, pls bear with me :) dab1

KushCo

KushCo

I wouldnt feel too bad, bro. I have been waiting almost 3 months for a replacement pack from ETS. Had some major hermie issues with every feminized seed pack that I paid for. I sent them 3 emails over the course of 3 months to try and handle my issues privately but unfortunatly got no response. When I finally posted my issues in public they responded right away. I was told to give my safe addy and they would make it right by sending me a free replacement pack. Months later, still nothing...

I am quite upset by the way this situation has been handled. The funny thing is...I had really good results with their regular seeds and planned on buying more packs. Since all of this has gone down with them not keeping their word, I will NOT purchase seeds from them again. All of these issues they are having with not standing behind their product could be so easily avoided if they could either keep their word and send promised packs, or at the very least let people know whats going on.

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
I wouldnt feel too bad, bro. I have been waiting almost 3 months for a replacement pack from ETS. Had some major hermie issues with every feminized seed pack that I paid for. I sent them 3 emails over the course of 3 months to try and handle my issues privately but unfortunatly got no response. When I finally posted my issues in public they responded right away. I was told to give my safe addy and they would make it right by sending me a free replacement pack. Months later, still nothing...

I am quite upset by the way this situation has been handled. The funny thing is...I had really good results with their regular seeds and planned on buying more packs. Since all of this has gone down with them not keeping their word, I will NOT purchase seeds from them again. All of these issues they are having with not standing behind their product could be so easily avoided if they could either keep their word and send promised packs, or at the very least let people know whats going on.

hi kushCo...can you please pm me your address again so i can verify that our UK office sent the stuff out. Ive just seen this post and want to act on it. cheers

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

I like the fact that you guys at ETS are trying to go good for your mistakes! Some companies would just ignore there unhappy costomers but not you guys. I like people that have balls enough to admit when they make a mistake! Hopefully you really are fixing these problems.

alpinehi

alpinehi

ETS has extremely good customer service and some top notch genetics that have clearly been worked and bred with care. Everything that I have done from them has been remarkably consistent with most variations manifesting themselves through taste and smell. Ran 10 emerald jacks got 8 to make it through.,, there were a few keepers in there, at least 2. SLOG is killer, incredible taste! My friend did the GFK and the LCOG, both were nice but the more indica dominant phenos were fire. My partner and I gave a 'friend' the RPK and now that's his favorite, although I have never seen or tasted it. Looking forward to cracking into these cherry og and bubba 76 seeds soon. Keep doing what you do ETS!

Top Bottom