Emergency Help My Plant Snapped

• Thread starter FelixTheCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

My plant that is over 10 feet tall just broke one of the main branches and fell down :( there are tons of buds but im not sure what to do! It wasnt quiet ready to harvest yet... WHAT SHOULD I DO TO SAVE THIS PLANT OR BUDS???? I dont know ho to harvest... please help

Emergency help my plant snapped
Emergency help my plant snapped 2
Emergency help my plant snapped 3
tifosi

tifosi

Tape it back together and use something to support it like a piece of bamboo or a stick. Most of bounce right back,good luck

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

i did that but it seems like now its pulling down the other half that is still intact.. idk if i should try to save those buds

tifosi

tifosi

Support it so it isn't pulling on the other half of plant,i would try and save it looks like a half lb or so

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

Support it so it isn't pulling on the other half of plant,i would try and save it looks like a half lb or so

i did that now its looking better.. but i dont think its gonna bounce back, the damage was pretty hard. U dont think its better trying to save the buds in it?

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

My plant that is over 10 feet tall just broke one of the main branches and fell down :( there are tons of buds but im not sure what to do! It wasnt quiet ready to harvest yet... WHAT SHOULD I DO TO SAVE THIS PLANT OR BUDS???? I dont know ho to harvest... please help

Stake that plant back up and don’t laugh but cover the wound of the stem with big globs of vasoline. It will repel bugs from crawling in and allow it to heal without that broken branch drying out and dying.

tifosi

tifosi

Big plant,i would have liked the support a bit higher on the plant. Try and save it most plants are a month away or more from being ready for harvest,it's only going to get better as time goes by

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

i dont have higher sticks... its very very heavy on the top part

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

Im just worried if this fails if it wont be too late to try to save the buds in a couple days

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

I did.. the plant looks fine this morning.. But it rained all night for the first time, which is prob not helpful for the buds

Madmax

Madmax

Spewing bud..Id run a cage around them..they are pretty tough the ol weed.i get it quite abit .but if you can prevent it splitting more,it might b okay.its def worth saving..

Vasoline on the girls for all the wrong reasons..the wrong girls lol...never heard of that before eastcoastjoe...ive never used anything but always thought of honey or some tape.

tifosi

tifosi

I have a smaller plant with a simple wire screen wrapped around it.If the plant was larger it would have a couple of them wrapped around it & one of those nets from the hydro store.

20180817 195125
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Spewing bud..Id run a cage around them..they are pretty tough the ol weed.i get it quite abit .but if you can prevent it splitting more,it might b okay.its def worth saving..

Vasoline on the girls for all the wrong reasons..the wrong girls lol...never heard of that before eastcoastjoe...ive never used anything but always thought of honey or some tape.

I use it on all my ladies LMAO. I got the idea one time when I saw a prune sealing product in the store that was protruelum based and thought vasoline. I tried it and it worked great. Repels bugs and seals the wound until it heals.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Copper sulfate at the wound site would prevent mold infections. And vitamin b1 speeds recovery. But it’s all about the cast! Cage that hoe! Lol all else fails wait for ember to show and chop.

Top Bottom