emergent properties: cultivar evolution using integratgrating system levels & complex systems.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
How do emergent properties evolve in cannabis cultivars? What (if anything) makes them change? Is it merely random? Or Perhaps, is it a complex set of systems, (and sub systems) that integrate in an array of multiple levels of various plant functions. variations in sunlight: ie. it's quality: (intensity, spectrum and ratio) combined with, various organisms, (bacteria, fungi) factors like humidity, temps and climatic, atmospheric considerations, various nutritional factors, divided again by genetics giving rise to new and exciting possibilities and creations.

I'm interested in trying to understand some of these factors that seem to be at play, and discover new and exciting ways to simulate better evolution.

I've really noticed by creating Dr. Frankenstein over the last few years is this. The strains undergoes evolution every generation, and each generation it's continually expanding or narrowing it's genetic potentials. But I've also started to notice a few other things that have seem too have evolved in an somewhat unexpected way.

First, is that the plants tend to pop almost every seed that's matured. I've really tried to focus on having the pollen ready as soon as the first pistols show themselves, I like to get everything pollinated early as possible, and it really helps the propagation rates, especially with large amounts of seeding.

The second is this: My plants are the easiest things to grow, period. I grown tons of different plants, and purchased seeds from almost everywhere, and have paid for the "so called" expert shit, spent literally THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. Either MY Strain has EVOLVED to grow in this cool, wet NW climate well, and it thrives here, (all my strains actually do) whereas, many of the "other" strains I come across, are sometimes very difficult and demanding little creatures. (usually from southern climates, or heavy sativas). If it's not going herm because it's got a tiny bit of light exposure, or turning yellow, or molding, it's always a problem with some plants, always struggling, one problem to the next. I really do enjoy (and value) growing trouble free plants, that thrives in ideal conditions. I like cold tolerant plants.
File_001(2).jpeg

Emergent properties cultivar evolution using integratgrating system levels  complex systems 2
Emergent properties cultivar evolution using integratgrating system levels  complex systems 3
Emergent properties cultivar evolution using integratgrating system levels  complex systems 4
Emergent properties cultivar evolution using integratgrating system levels  complex systems 5
Emergent properties cultivar evolution using integratgrating system levels  complex systems 6
Emergent properties cultivar evolution using integratgrating system levels  complex systems 7
Emergent properties cultivar evolution using integratgrating system levels  complex systems 8
Emergent properties cultivar evolution using integratgrating system levels  complex systems 9
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom