EMPiRE//CULTURED SOLUTiONS//EARTH//UNDER CURRENT//iV:XX PHOTO

• Thread starter GenghisDon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GenghisDon

GenghisDon

1 week of this 12/12 light business has these Ghost looking scary already;

The Earth and Cultured Solutions nutes kick ass!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lmao cheese is hilarious... indeed it is a hairy one..

Nice looking girls bro. The ghost seems to have shorter nodes than most ogs I have ran. She sure fills in. After seeing your other girls I wonder how good these will be..!!!!!!

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Word I'm sold on this Earth business. What's the top off rez situation looking like?

Looks like Oscar the Grouch's residence got jacked from Sesame Street and drilled for a water outlet. Haha. I'm using a 30 gallon brute trash can and have to refill it every couple of days.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Lmao cheese is hilarious... indeed it is a hairy one..

Nice looking girls bro. The ghost seems to have shorter nodes than most ogs I have ran. She sure fills in. After seeing your other girls I wonder how good these will be..!!!!!!

These gals are not OG. Just called Ghost. They out-frost 99% of what you see posted so it's going to be a resin shitstorm that'll get your eyelids sticky just giving it a browse.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Nice man everything looks bomb i guess im going to have to try and source a real cut of the GSC from Cali I got all kinds of homies out there or at least an 8th to try people be freaking over it it does look flame from the pics ive seen thanks for stopping by my thread bro hope things are good happy growing brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Thanks guys, here's the 1kw light source recipe everything is on: 10ml/gal of the Cultured Solutions A&B, 5ml/gal Calimagic and 1ml/gal of Sea Green or 2ml/gal UC Roots, been alternating. 0.1 EC tap water starting point.

The Earth in transition is getting 5ml/gal of veg and 5ml/gal of bloom. Getting an inch or more a day of growth with all of those tops, it's a sight to see. Building a second screen today to lock these tops in vertically and avoid any leany wobbly bull.

I can handle growing another 20-30kw, who has space and amps for that? Get at me.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Wish I was in Colorado and it would be on and popping bro.!! Shit might look into making that move it would be a nice change.!!

How you like the sea green?? I hear people dig that stuff what's your take on it. And have you seen actual increased nute uptake.??

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Just to be complete, what are you running in the cloner? are you watching the temps there too? what kind off ppm are you shooting for ,.....Nice looking roots coming out of there!
Hey when you "re-pot" them into the net pots do you put any of the roots through the bottom of the pot or do you curl it around in the bottom of the basket? I'm really curious about what you do because i start with roots looking very similar an would love your insight on the best way to pot them for going into the UC directly from the cloner with a foot or better of root hanging off!!
The Earth setup looks to be killing it what with the soon to be baseball bat stems you got going there, are they eating alot or have you noticed anything and/or changed up their diet or bennies?

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Wish I was in Colorado and it would be on and popping bro.!! Shit might look into making that move it would be a nice change.!!

How you like the sea green?? I hear people dig that stuff what's your take on it. And have you seen actual increased nute uptake.??

I was born and raised in Nor-Cal, moved here 2.5 years ago and really dig it. The lack of an automotive culture and increased distance from the ocean are all I can bitch about. Tons of sunny weather and things to do.

Sea Green works great. Big roots, stinky plants even in veg and a nice glossy sheen. Wish I knew exactly what it was so I could home brew and save some coin.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I was born and raised in Nor-Cal, moved here 2.5 years ago and really dig it. The lack of an automotive culture and increased distance from the ocean are all I can bitch about. Tons of sunny weather and things to do.

Sea Green works great. Big roots, stinky plants even in veg and a nice glossy sheen. Wish I knew exactly what it was so I could home brew and save some coin.

Have your started experimenting with bennie teas in the earth system? Looking good. My ghost cuts are going into flower shortly.

outwest

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Just to be complete, what are you running in the cloner? are you watching the temps there too? what kind off ppm are you shooting for ,.....Nice looking roots coming out of there!
Hey when you "re-pot" them into the net pots do you put any of the roots through the bottom of the pot or do you curl it around in the bottom of the basket? I'm really curious about what you do because i start with roots looking very similar an would love your insight on the best way to pot them for going into the UC directly from the cloner with a foot or better of root hanging off!!
The Earth setup looks to be killing it what with the soon to be baseball bat stems you got going there, are they eating alot or have you noticed anything and/or changed up their diet or bennies?

1-2ml gal of CS veg, 1ml gal of Calimagic and a dash of Rhizotonic. That's after they showed roots. Before that it was tap water with 10ml gal of UC Roots.

I have their new net baskets with the cone shape in the bottom, will photograph the transplant process and see how they do. Will try to pull a few roots thru of course and probably start with the water below the net basket.

15 gallons a day and 5 gallons per 30 of runoff. Pretty close to 2.0 EC.

Sea Green is alive with bacteria.

Latest posts

Top Bottom