Frostitute x OG;

DSC 3730
DSC 3731

Girl Scout Cookies;

DSC 3732
DSC 3733

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

You won't believe the smell that the Fr x OG gives off. Most pungent stem rub I've had in the garden. It'll be interesting to see what the flowers resemble.

All my shit gets hit with UC Roots by itself @ 3-5ml/gal every 10 days. Which was today, so you see how deep I let them get in the green before tapering back the feed and hitting them again.

The dryness is me not having the Blumats finished yet. Had to wait on the reservoir tap fitting.

persiankid

persiankid

those things are beasts! How many days in veg is that? I'm really diggin this UC Earth shiznit!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

DQ is hardcore tangerine funk - and has a killer stone to it and its already all gone.

grape krush im hoarding so ive only smoked a few, DANK
Photo 4

the flo - ladies and gentleman this fellow knows some shit. LOL.

some of the tastiest herb i've had in a minute, and as for the flo its up there with the absolute best. insanity son.
Photo 2

turbo14

turbo14

I can still taste that Flo brotha, yummmmmmmm.

Nice meetin ya the other day brudda. That new UC gear is CLEAN as fuck..The Earth is very well designed and kicks the trays and the saucers to the curb.

Cookies just rooted. 6 Days. Gracias:)

This boy knows his shit. Respect.

Lets kick it.

turbo

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

those things are beasts! How many days in veg is that? I'm really diggin this UC Earth shiznit!

Everything lately has been vegged 6-8 weeks and topped many times. Earth is bonkers, I got plans for a perlite/coco/ewc/humus mix and teas for next run. And turbo14 has turned me on to a couple foliar products to help step my game up as well, stoked. Thanks persiankid, stay high!

I forgot the name to Rihanna's ex boyfriend, when all of a sudden it hit me.

Haha! Thanks for the positive feedback bro! I'm sure CCH2O is happy to hear fruits grown with their sauce are satisfying heady tokers.

Gotta get one of those vapor pens you and DwD have, too sweet.

Looking good
Cant wait to see what that cross puts out. I been wanting to cross her for years just never have

Wouldn't have happened without you bro. You're the only person other than DwD that will touch it if it's fire. True elite.

It's a shame you're not puffing on my latest fruits right now. That CS nutrient in coco brought out the flavors to match the smells like the Tangerine that came out of the UC. Especially after the cure time that they've had.

Keep rockin'!

I can still taste that Flo brotha, yummmmmmmm.

Nice meetin ya the other day brudda. That new UC gear is CLEAN as fuck..The Earth is very well designed and kicks the trays and the saucers to the curb.

Cookies just rooted. 6 Days. Gracias:)

This boy knows his shit. Respect.

Lets kick it.

turbo

Hey bro it was great meeting you. Thanks for the feedback on the smoke, can't wait to show off something grown with the tips I acquired in our convo. Shit's gonna be in jammin' the nasal sensors with that LOUD.

Crop the fuck out of those Cookies bro.

I'm down to clown anytime, hit me up.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

lets hook up next week, i'll bring one for ya.

Gay sex orgy at DwD's place.

Super sick work as usual brah! Makes me want to head out to CO for snowboarding and a sesh...

I know we'd be happy to have you here in the Emerald Rectangle bro. Wont be any stress either when 64 is signed into effect, FREE WEED 4 U!!

Ill be definitely be blowing the frosty up in the uc next run I can only imagine what it will do with Co2 dam maybe leg size super potent colas

You may want to consider the Frostitute x True OG AKA FrOG for next run. I'll probably have verified it being fire or not by then. The tester is going into bloom on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom