EMPiRE//CULTURED SOLUTiONS//EARTH//UNDER CURRENT//iV:XX PHOTO

• Thread starter GenghisDon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GenghisDon

GenghisDon

That black foam board I copped a while back. Gets'r'done.

I'll just put these here so this page smells good too;

5-jpg.267930

6-jpg.267931

7-jpg.267932

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

What. The. Fuck. Is with wackos nowadays.

Can I venture to say OG is not elite anymore, when every cross has it. Everybody has been domain at the mouth wiping off lips from gettin it.

Furthermore this dude has og that would blow your 60$ 8th shit out of the water. Shitty hater.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Gay sex orgy at DwD's place.

You may want to consider the Frostitute x True OG AKA FrOG for next run. I'll probably have verified it being fire or not by then. The tester is going into bloom on Tuesday or Wednesday.

i like FrOGs, even built them a pond back in the day ~sadly it been years since i fell asleep to the croaking!!! quietly raises hand for a shot.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

FUCKING ALL U PEOPLE WHO PRESS REPORT ARE A RAT, JUST LIKE THE PIGS. THIS WEED IS OK AT BEST. ITS NICELY MANICURED AND LOOKS LIKE SEVERAL DIFFERENT PHENOS, BUT ITS GARBAGE COMPARED TO OUR ELITES. CC, DNA, Rp U ALL SOLD OUT THE KUSH AND RUINED ITS REP TO ALL, U ALL SUCK BALLS, THEY THINK YOUR KUSHES ARE DANK, THEY ARE AFHANI HEAVY, KUSH FROM CALI WAS A MISNAMED SATIVA, IT WAS A FREAK SKUNK#1 PHENO FLOATING AROUND THE VALLEY 818 A JEW NAMED Todd S, sold that shit with a punk named Denis in the SFV 818 circa 92
s1 of that with afghani X chem X lemon thai = the og kush you all know
skunk#1 had a freak pheno that was coated white like white widow and a true one hitter"
the bong smelled like the weed u smoked out of it the bong could reak the room up of kush after sitting in your room tht how strong the kush skunk earth smell was !!!!!!!! ir stained your bong, clothes, bags, etc. today kosher, og, og18, alien, louie XIII, private reserve, sac#1-#3 are all commercial compared to the goey sappy never hardening due to thc oil buds punks!"
dare me with a phot challenge EMPIRE THIS IS TO U U FUCKING FUKC N"UT

Funny thing is I actually see some validity to your story. Hence my homie has '92 og from fl. At the end of the day tho SeedJunkie, og is not everyones bread and butter.

No doubt flo, grape krush, and DQ are not elites and not the most amazing strains in this day and age but they are classics, and colorado staples. His photo skills on the other hand are amazing and there is no holding a candle to that.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Nice pics and great work. Funny how people forget about preference now a days especially in a completely customized this or that world. I've grown a few of Colorado's staples so it's interesting to see what pops up here. Keep it up and brush that dirt off your shoulder. MWD

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
FUCKING ALL U PEOPLE WHO PRESS REPORT ARE A RAT, JUST LIKE THE PIGS. THIS WEED IS OK AT BEST. ITS NICELY MANICURED AND LOOKS LIKE SEVERAL DIFFERENT PHENOS, BUT ITS GARBAGE COMPARED TO OUR ELITES. CC, DNA, Rp U ALL SOLD OUT THE KUSH AND RUINED ITS REP TO ALL, U ALL SUCK BALLS, THEY THINK YOUR KUSHES ARE DANK, THEY ARE AFHANI HEAVY, KUSH FROM CALI WAS A MISNAMED SATIVA, IT WAS A FREAK SKUNK#1 PHENO FLOATING AROUND THE VALLEY 818 A JEW NAMED Todd S, sold that shit with a punk named Denis in the SFV 818 circa 92pi
s1 of that with afghani X chem X lemon thai = the og kush you all know
skunk#1 had a freak pheno that was coated white like white widow and a true one hitter"
the bong smelled like the weed u smoked out of it the bong could reak the room up of kush after sitting in your room tht how strong the kush skunk earth smell was !!!!!!!! ir stained your bong, clothes, bags, etc. today kosher, og, og18, alien, louie XIII, private reserve, sac#1-#3 are all commercial compared to the goey sappy never hardening due to thc oil buds punks!"
dare me with a phot challenge EMPIRE THIS IS TO U U FUCKING FUKC N"UT
Wtf kind of first post is this? U make us real seed junkies look bad. Get out of here troll!

J dubb

J dubb

wow, alright.. the skills and technique are obviously there so uh... yo Don I'll snap some glowsticks I saved from a rave in the valley 818 circa 92, throw them in a box with some OG cuts and ship them overnight to shut this seed swallower up
Ted 2

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Absolutely no stress over here about some clueless hatred.

It's all diarrhea of the mouth until I load a bowl and pass the pipe your way, only then will my ears be open to critiques. And since I don't match bowls with wack fools we'll just have to carry on with our lives.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Absolutely no stress over here about some clueless hatred.

It's all diarrhea of the mouth until I load a bowl and pass the pipe your way, only then will my ears be open to critiques. And since I don't match bowls with wack fools we'll just have to carry on with our lives.
challenge accepted!

Latest posts

Top Bottom