End Of 14th Week Of Flower, Still No Trich Change.

• Thread starter Midnite Tokr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midnite Tokr

Midnite Tokr

You just discribed one distressed and reveging plant. Your excess N is comming from your calmag.
Wouldn't every plant I've grown this way have received if that is the case? I use same nutes, same amounts, everything the same, every grow, and never on a sativa, not once had this happen. Nor any ofy indica's for that matter. You understand what I'm saying when I say the sides you are seeing, a week or so ago were actually the bottoms, right? Buds grown horizontally, not vertically. Once the buds started having a bunch of vertical new growth off of it, I raised the bud vertical. That made the once vertical buds growing off horizontal buds, horizontal, and the horizontal vertical. After a few days, all the bud is verticals, and very very fat. The sides you see and are saying is N to, are not the leaves it is currently making. They are 14.5 weeks old, so any damage to them, etc, is also just as old. If it's still producing ad many pistils and buds today, as it was on week 4 of flower, how can it be revegging. It can't do both at once.

Toaster79

Toaster79

What hybrid.do you know that goes over 14 week flowers with very little trich ambering.

You're a stubborn one ain't ya.

You fucked up your plants hormonal balance with the extremes you've been putting it through. The plant can't fucking decide if it wants to veg or flower and you keep bombing it with the nitrogen. What don't or won't you understand? Back the fuck off those nutrients, ffs!

A

Arborcult

You're a stubborn one ain't ya.

You fucked up your plants hormonal balance with the extremes you've been putting it through. The plant can't fucking decide if it wants to veg or flower and you keep bombing it with the nitrogen. What don't or won't you understand? Back the fuck off those nutrients, ffs!

I gotta hand it to midnight here, I'm glad this plant was in his hands and not yours. I feel like the stubborn one here is you toaster. This is just a very special plant expressing some of its lengthy genetic history that you don't even seem to consider. I found this post on the hunt for longer running strains, I'm not even going to get into the reasons I want a few 18 to 22 week strains in my bank. Great work midnight, thanks for being one of the few that really understands how to take a plant through to it's full potential. I see you had some issues too, but toaster here is wrong. That plant was happy in those pics, if you had bombed it with n it wouldn't be green that long into flower it would be nute locked yellow and obviously stressed. Again congrats on using your brain and not your ego gromie?

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I have had some old school strains that easily went 4 months into flowering before being ready for harvest. A lot of Sativas will never get the trichomes to be totally "right" because they continue to grow during flowering, and new pistils aren't uncommon. New pistils = newer and less mature trichomes. For the first time this year I used a finishing 10K MH bulb for the last 10 days of flowering and I was skeptical at first, but it matured them very quickly. I don't know if it was the blue light or the increased UV, but they finished suddenly. This is from a 35+ year old strain that is mostly Sativa, but not all.
To me, your plants look great and I think that they could be harvested at any time with great results. If you see the beginnings of foxtailing, you know the time has arrived. I thought I might have seen the beginnings of it on some buds, but I can't tell for sure.

Top Bottom