End of week 8 flower new pistil growth after pk boost

• Thread starter Neezyweezy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

Hey guys im wrapping up a what looks to be successful grow for me . End of week 8 and i gave her last 3 feedings with some high pk boost cha ching and kool bloom at 1200 ppm and she is eating it good. No burns and drying every other day.

But over the past 2 days she is sprouting new growth like 30 % or so in the buds shooting new shite pistils .

She looked to be purpling up and finishing but now there is substantial green new growth all over the tips.

so my question is do i keep feeding with a little over a week left or do i start the flush and this is signs of good growth or something??

Thanks boys

below is a pic of her at around day 53 and after at day 58

End of week 8 flower new pistil growth after pk boost
End of week 8 flower new pistil growth after pk boost 2
Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

Is she getting a late round swell? And will she purple back again is main thing i wanna know .

Cypress66

Cypress66

Anyone???
They look great to me I cannot really see the white pistils in the second picture might be my eyes though but they are not very far from harvest you have a loupe? The only way to tell brother how the trichs are looking for ripeness They can sometimes do that a few times but they are quite late flower So is not something that I’ve seen that late what are they strain wise? Most of the plants I’ve grown have been 8/10 weeks indica that is the sativa can be a bit more not many go longer than that or are ready before the end of the 8/10 weeks I would be very careful with the nutes this late in flower is a personal thing and is your choice but the plants are probably not going to be needing any more food at the stage personally the last week i would think that they will be harvested i normally flush them with plain water 💦 this is a personal choice for you as well as a lot of people don’t try to get hold of Aqua Man he has a very good knowledge about the plants and he’s normally about hope that I’ve been some help and good luck with the results peace ✌️

freezeland2

freezeland2

Sometimes if left long (overly done) they will do that. Not saying that’s necessarily the case here. But could be.

Cypress66

Cypress66

This is a white widow two days before the end of week seven and the white pistils are showing again. Okay I know you are a week ahead but you are probably growing indica it looks like it i wouldn’t be using the pk booster but that’s what I think it’s about you and your garden they are ripening they don’t need much more last few weeks of flower ease up with the nutes is always the way to go

Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

I want them to finish not green up again :(
Hopefully flushing them for a week will work either way i gotta chop soon.

Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

This is a white widow two days before the end of week seven and the white pistils are showing again. Okay I know you are a week ahead but you are probably growing indica it looks like it i wouldn’t be using the pk booster but that’s what I think it’s about you and your garden they are ripening they don’t need much more last few weeks of flower ease up with the nutes is always the way to go
Did they finish up and curl in again after ?,

SSgrower

SSgrower

I just went thru this very issue 2-3 weeks ago, I was told to stop bloom and was 14 weeks into flower for two of the 3 plants, one I harvested around 8-9 week flower. I stopped nutrients, gave plenty rain water, no lights for 2 days and harvested, I know your feeling,bro. SS

Cypress66

Cypress66

Did they finish up and curl in again after ?,
Last day of week seven and the white pistils are showing again the next week or two or maybe one more? The white pistils should be over and the final shade will be showing that will be a orange or purple in your garden the harvest window is about a week to something like 10 days depending on what you want for your high you are checking your trichs with a loupe is the best way for your peak harvest time good luck with your garden peace ✌️

Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

I just went thru this very issue 2-3 weeks ago, I was told to stop bloom and was 14 weeks into flower for two of the 3 plants, one I harvested around 8-9 week flower. I stopped nutrients, gave plenty rain water, no lights for 2 days and harvested, I know your feeling,bro. SS
Did they finish up the new growth?

Cypress66

Cypress66

Did they finish up the new growth?
How’s your garden doing for flower 💐 are you happy 😃 I have some white pistils in my garden and I’m in the last three days of week eight they are probably going to be getting nine weeks maybe ten weeks I’ll be in the office later on I’ll post you some pictures of them see what you think about them That was probably going on with gardens previously but I never really noticed Anyway was the way that your garden is going on hope that all is cushty peace ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom