Ending DEA Raids "Now American Policy"

• Thread starter Highlander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cway

In all honesty though It is a dream of mine to own a pharmacy and depending on what happens in the near future with these raids I might take my life savings and move back to cali and set up shop.. I agree with Zoo that peeps that are ripping folks off should be the first to get raided and eradicated but we cant limit the number of pharmacies bro.. Its all about the free market.. As long as they are well run and dont take advantage of real patients..I think some of the pharmacy Cali prices that I have heard are almost insulting.. Like 100 and 1/8 or some crazy shit for the "elites"..

K

kill-9

I think they should raid the shaddy clubs that are rippin the med folk off and living large . I think they should have a limited amount of clubs also

If you set up shop. You're gonna be making money. Even if you're honest and sell at 40 an eighth. But I blame this on people too. They'll buy "purple" at any fuckin price. Hell, just about anything, just because its coming from a medical club. So shop owners, figure, why not charge 60 or even 75 an eighth, "people will just buy it here and sell it on the street".

That's why I did not cry or was angered one bit when they shut down some dispensaries here. The DEA ain't exactly my friends but I always looked up on the dispensaries that were shut down.

One got shut down because the main lady used to traffic cocaine. But "she changed" right and is now compassionate and truly cares about patients? Pfft.

Another got shut down because one of the guys was a rapper in Sacramento or something, made a video flashing all his money and talking shit to the city council who found out who he really is.

Dispensary owners fuckin disgust me.

C

cway

Hows bout shady Dispensary owners only... I would love to own one man and depending on what really happens there is a likely chance that I will move back and set up shop.. I have some ideas but the I would prob only sell organic pot and very reasonable prices and give patients with no money free seeds or sometin like that.. maybe serve organic smoothies and healty snacks..Hmmm ... That would be a dream job.. For now Ill continue to dream until I see the feds back down..

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd love to open up a nice shop and produce my own meds and also have about 7 to 10 vendors and limit my patients to a number to keep my vendors at a pace to control the quality for both sides and to keep the price good for the sick . I would only want to deal with the people who really need the meds and not a 20 year old kid that can't sleep .

Greyskull

Greyskull

If you set up shop. You're gonna be making money. Even if you're honest and sell at 40 an eighth. But I blame this on people too. They'll buy "purple" at any fuckin price. Hell, just about anything, just because its coming from a medical club. So shop owners, figure, why not charge 60 or even 75 an eighth, "people will just buy it here and sell it on the street".

You have no idea how hard it is to take care of people by providing cannabis. you have a bunch of bullshit theory in your narrow little mind and ZERO SUBSTANCE

I HAVE BEEN THERE I HAVE WALKED THE WALK. I HAVE DONE WHAT YOU HAVE NOT. I HAVE DONE WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT.

Do you have any idea how much it cost to rent an office space? Provide insurance for employees? Pay sales tax? Oh, and pay the dudes bringin in the elbows at 5g for the medicine that THE PATIENTS ARE REQUESTING? And then there;s rent and food and all the other cost of living expenses one has to make in order to live.

If I get banned for telling you to go ,

YOU ARE A SQUID YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTING EXCEPT WHAT YOU CAN GET YOUR GRUBBY LITTLE TENTACLES AROUND

this is words from a person who has helped amputees & paraplegics wash their dishes, fold their clothes, and chage their urine bags while on medicine delivery because those folks cannot get out of the house

O

ograskal

I'd love to open up a nice shop and produce my own meds and also have about 7 to 10 vendors and limit my patients to a number to keep my vendors at a pace to control the quality for both sides and to keep the price good for the sick . I would only want to deal with the people who really need the meds and not a 20 year old kid that can't sleep .

The High Desert needs a nice shop like that Zoo.....When you gonna open up!?...~ogr

G

greyfx

That's honestly why its best to have a business partner and share profits. One person runs the dispensary the other does the growing to supply the masses. Business is business you get what you put in, I know this from experience. The people who treat their customers like shit and think they are high and mighty are the ones that never make it.

Greyskull

Greyskull

retention is the key....

edit: regarding customer base.... retaining a solid, consistent customer base keeps you in business as long as you are runniing your biz properly.

O

ograskal

Ok fellas , lets keep this thread civil and on track..Thanks!....~ogr

hubcap

hubcap

how does one go about setting a tax structure?

does it simply follow the state tax system or would it be like gas and smokes where theres ADDED taxes and such.

for example if your state tax is 6%.....
would that pertain to grass too?

idk....

weve seen the good coops. weve seen the not so good.
i just hope we can all do it right and have compassion be paramount.
if you cant sleep or if youve got sand in your labia......tuff luck.
we cant give em a reason to regret giving us the lil breathing room we MIGHT get...

do it with the needy in mind
do it compassionate
do it fair
and do it safely and support your local community in any way possible.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Heck i would be completely cool with just being able to have the plant count to grow my own, do my own breeding, and just sell to the dispenseries without all the hassle.....

No need to be greedy there will always be more demand than supply..

hubcap

hubcap

On Friday, he (Gov. Corzine) said the medical marijuana bill was not as important as the economy, but said he supported the legislation that passed the Senate on Monday and must still go before the Assembly.

"It's important for people who suffer at the end of life," Corzine said. "And if this is the way they have some quality of living at the end of life, and a doctor prescribes it, and it is purchased in the ordinary course of a disciplined process, then I certainly wouldn't stand in the way.

"And the fact is, that's what I think the Senate bill does," he added. "And I support it."

The Republican forum was taped for New Jersey Network's "On The Record" and is scheduled to air 9 and 11 a.m. Sunday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom