Englishman In The Gaff

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Hi there I'm a new boy to the club been growing about 5 years now been on various other sites but kinder like the look of this place so I'm gonna have a gander. At the moment I have 2 exodus cheese UK clone only 2 psychosis cheese UK clone only and a suoer lemon haze cut off a friend of mine I'm half way through week 6 now and can't wait to harvest so I can have another crack at making some wax/honeycomb...here's my ladies so far

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Thanks for the welcome guys seems like a nice chilled place where folk get along can see me staying a while.....does anyone know if there's a UK thread on here?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
We are and we do for the most part till someone steps outta line then you'll see a bunch of us put them back in line ;)

As far as a uk sub-forum or massive thread no, but your more then welcome to start a super UK Awesome members Thread or something whatever :D Party on man! :D

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Haha same as.most places then if someone comes along with attitude he's gone lol...yes I may have to start a awesome uk members thread see how many of us are lurking on here
...I've not long got up can't decide whether to have a shower or a joint first lol decisions decisions ay

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lol I made a healthier decision today and went for the shower 1st I was kinda sweaty tho lol don't worry tho I'm halfway down a.nice fat joint of slh feeling nicely smashed already :)

I just made a UK thread feel free to check it out and add some input and invite some more lads over there get it livened up a bit lol cheers

Top Bottom