Epilepsy In A Dog And Wanting To Use A Cbd Oil

• Thread starter Humboldt.Rio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

ahe just wants some love lol. That's all they ever want is love. She might not beable to thank you but she knows what you have done for her dogs are smarter than we give them credit for she'll always love you bro . Good job !

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

ahe just wants some love lol. That's all they ever want is love. She might not beable to thank you but she knows what you have done for her dogs are smarter than we give them credit for she'll always love you bro . Good job !
I can see she is happy. That's the most important thing.

Good Sunday for u all

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

Good morning everyone!

Well. What a week. 28 days and no epilepsy.

A week ago Thursday I was dropping her daily CBD to half. To see if that level was ok. I also wanted to kinda see if she had an episode. Bc I have never seen one in a month. I am also running out of CBD oil so was getting a little nervous. I've lost slot of time learning how to multifeed Coco... Fuck. Another story.

I never thought that she would react like she did.

Saturday afternoon I heard a noise in the corridor. She was having an episode. I was strong .. I had to put cold wet towels on her to try and keep her cool. Not breathing. Just convulsions

She was really messed up the rest of the day. Woke up Sunday like 6 to her again. It started slow and then really went bad.

Foaming at the mouth. Peeing and pooing the colvulsions were so bad. She was hit her head so hard on the ground. I had to hold her head to stop from hurting her.

Then she started to cry during a bad one. And I lost it.. started crying with her.

It was so bad on and off for 1 hour. She stopped breathing.. I thought she was dead.

I live on the side of a mountain without a car .So I'm very limited. I called my frofri with a car and she came about 7.30 to get us and went to the hospital.

They fucked her up with meds.

The vet was so mad at first that I was trying to treate her myself.

Then she became very curious about it and is now following my study.

Wow..

So I'm the first person in this country treating their dog with CBD.

And it freaking works..

28 days with an amazing quality of life free from epileptic meds that were not working. And she is bad epileptic

It took here until Tuesday night to stand and walk. 3 in the morning I heard her...

I was so happy

We did walks by around the house and some massage and physical therapy.

4 days laying down and the stress from the convulsions.. I knew she was sore.

Today she is about 80% back

We will go for our first walk today!!

She is back to 5 ml a day and 3 ml was working awesome. So I will staying in the region for now.

Crazy thing is. Is this CBD oil is super weak. It's just from leaf trim. Not bud.

Next oil I make will be all flower. I just got to get my watering practicing dialed and get some medicine.

My goal with this now is to help as many dogs as I can with medicine or gift a clone of my CBD plant for those to grow.

This plant is freaking amazing.. we are so blessed

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Keep update if on this man . I enjoy reading your post wether sad or not . The humanity you show reminds me there's good ppl in this world . It's amazing that the doc is following along !! Hopeing the best for y'all . Cannabis is amazing and is finally starting to get recognition in science !

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Good morning everyone!

A week ago Thursday I was dropping her daily CBD to half. To see if that level was ok. I also wanted to kinda see if she had an episode. Bc I have never seen one in a month. I am also running out of CBD oil so was getting a little nervous. I've lost slot of time learning how to multifeed Coco... Fuck. Another story.

Saturday afternoon I heard a noise in the corridor. She was having an episode. I was strong .. I had to put cold wet towels on her to try and keep her cool. Not breathing. Just convulsions

She was really messed up the rest of the day. Woke up Sunday like 6 to her again. It started slow and then really went bad.

Foaming at the mouth. Peeing and pooing the colvulsions were so bad. She was hit her head so hard on the ground. I had to hold her head to stop from hurting her.

Then she started to cry during a bad one. And I lost it.. started crying with her.

It was so bad on and off for 1 hour. She stopped breathing.. I thought she was dead.

I live on the side of a mountain without a car .So I'm very limited. I called my frofri with a car and she came about 7.30 to get us and went to the hospital.

Wow..

And it freaking works..

28 days with an amazing quality of life free from epileptic meds that were not working. And she is bad epileptic

It took here until Tuesday night to stand and walk. 3 in the morning I heard her...

I was so happy

She is back to 5 ml a day and 3 ml was working awesome. So I will staying in the region for now.

Crazy thing is. Is this CBD oil is super weak. It's just from leaf trim. Not bud.

Next oil I make will be all flower. I just got to get my watering practicing dialed and get some medicine.

My goal with this now is to help as many dogs as I can with medicine or gift a clone of my CBD plant for those to grow.

Get those gals to harvest asap man and make some cbd oil fast. Fuck it seems like a real bad episode, i hope it never happens again, just stick with the dosage that works and keep it updated.
You are doing the right thing, if just a couple mls of cbd oil can keep her happy and let her live a full life then why would you put her to sleep? I mean we dont put humans with epilepsy to sleep. Why would a human life be any more precious than a dogs life. How can that be? Life is life and murder is murder, simple as that.

Rcubed

Rcubed

Good morning everyone!

Wow..

And it freaking works..

I was so happy

Hey bro, I just read your thread for the first time. I had this shepard mix dog named Binky a while back. He started to have seizures after a few years and the small animal vet put him on phenobarbital. It started messing him up badly. His skin was dying off and he had sores on the pads of his feet. I told my vet at the racetrack where I train horses about it and he asked me if they checked his blood before they decided it was epilepsy that caused the seizures. He pulled a blood and it turns out he was diabetic and the diabetes was causing the seizures. We put him on insulin and he never had another seizure. We also dripped intravenous amino acids to help restore his skin every week for a couple months. The original vet said he had about 6 months to live because of the superficial necrolytic dermatitis. That was when he was 3 years old. That dog died of old age at 14 years old.

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

Ahhhhh... Só happy for him!! That's what I'm learning is that epilepsy is just an easy tag to apply when u don't really know.

She is having other blood tests done. We have a big here that if it bits u u develope seizures..

So I can be lots of stuff.

But...

5ml of a weak CBD oil and now is five days zero seizures and a quality of life that is normal

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Give ur pooch Charlotte Web, that's used for seizures, Rick Simon oil I believe is used for cancer so Charlotte Web should help, if u can't get it I can, I love animals and hate to see them suffer, you can allso go to vet and get canine vallium but your pooch will become dependent.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

For some reason my dispensary does not sell Charlotte Web try Verma Farms they make cdb for pooches.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’m looking for Charlottes web clones or seeds to grow myself.
If anyone has a source speak up and thanks:)

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I’m looking for Charlottes web clones or seeds to grow myself.
If anyone has a source speak up and thanks:)
shit man, if you can get your hands on a cut of blue dragon desert frost, i'll drop serious coin on that too. breeder out of portland made it, keeps it close to their chest. best fucking CBD strain I've ever had. even hit em up myself, but they never responded. yerba buena is the breeder.

woffoukigritoi

woffoukigritoi

I have often turned to alternative therapies that have not previously been considered by official veterinary medicine. One of them is remedies containing cbd. A natural chemical compound of plant origin, synthesized by the cannabis plant, has proven effective in treating a multitude of pathologies in both humans and animals read more at cbd2heal. That's why I decided for myself that I would buy treats and various preparations here on the site, as there is a variety of products on the market today: from oils for ingestion, to soothing sprays for local application.

Top Bottom