Epsom Salt

• Thread starter deaddog018
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deaddog018

deaddog018

Hey farmers i have heard that you can use Epsom salt for magnesium supplement. How much would you use per gallon, and when you are using it should you dissolve it before trying to mix it in?
All help is appreciated

Happy 4/20

deaddog018

deaddog018

Disolve 1/2 teaspoon in gal ,foliar spray or soil = good !
Thanks for the reply! Do you dissolve in hot water before mixing into gallon to make it easier or it dissolves well in room temp water?
Just asking because I wouldn't want the bottom bit of water to have a lot of extra salt in it.

ru knuts

ru knuts

I do 3.5 tablespoons disolved for 30 gallon ebb and flow. I mix it in a bottle over 3-4 days shaking it 3-4 times a day, before adding it to the rez, after but are added

dire wolf

dire wolf

Thanks for the reply! Do you dissolve in hot water before mixing into gallon to make it easier or it dissolves well in room temp water?
Just asking because I wouldn't want the bottom bit of water to have a lot of extra salt in it.
Hey dead , usually i leave it overnight in the gallon and it dissolves , then i shake the hell out of it , but a good shake in warm water is probably a good idea , also i usually mist a bunch of really large plants with that amount ....

dire wolf

dire wolf

I do 3.5 tablespoons disolved for 30 gallon ebb and flow. I mix it in a bottle over 3-4 days shaking it 3-4 times a day, before adding it to the rez, after but are added
hey ru , just checked out your gallery , that mutated seedling is crazy !

Top Bottom