Essential Plant Oils for Cancer, Healing, and Everything Else!

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Essential plant oils for cancer healing and everything else

This is my 550+ page essential oil reference "bible". Unbelievable amounts of information in here. I typically buy my oil through http://www.youngliving.com/en_US .
Young Living is the original 'new' essential oil company, and I have found clinical studies that show their oils are the purest and most effective. The founder of the company is an amazing individual, although there's a little bit of hero worship that goes on with his company, which is a "independent distibutor" kind of deal. He smuggled French lavender seeds into the US in his boots because the best strain of lavender was only found in France. I am posting the link to their general site. Although I am an independent distributor, I am not going to use Logic's forums to hawk wares.
I am growing my own herbs this summer and plan to make a steam distiller for my own oils. I will then use these oils for a multitude of purposes, depending on the type of plant they are derived from.

More to come.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I use lavender oil to fix anything skin-related, and to fall asleep faster at night. I used to hate the smell, but now I like it.
I use a drop of lemon oil to flavor water or any other beverage, and it will take Sharpie off paint without ruining the paint.
I use peppermint to recharge, ease tension headaches, and to aid digestion. Also helps breath :-) and deters pests.
I use the 'Thieves' blend to disinfect and sanitize anything, especially my grow room. The residual film of oil deters mold, viruses, and bacteria. I use an ultrasonic diffuser with Thieves to disinfect the air in my house and my garden.
I use oregano, thyme, wintergreen, and many others to immediately relieve inflammation and pain.

The list goes on. I am headed out to dinner; it's my anniversary today. Wanted to get this up asap to help those with cancer.

Natural

Natural

altitudefarmer ...what kind of ultrasonic diffuser's do you use? Seems to be a ton of kinds with all kinds of different prices.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I have the "home diffuser" from young living. I got it on a promo; there are others out there that are cheaper and just as good. I'll find a link.

Natural

Natural

Ya I'd rather have a couple for less than a 100 than to have one that costs 200-500..it's just too much money..lol. any kind of direction would be great..noobism..i don't know what i'm looking for.
found a migraine mix on Etsy...looks like simple drop on the fingers and temple rubs are good enough..gonna try it out. allergy defense.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I just searched "ultrasonic diffuser for essential oils" on amazon and came up with a ton. I can't really recommend any, as I've only used the one(s) I have already. I wouldn't be afraid to risk $40 on one of those, though. Keep them clean and they'll last a while, usually.

For allergies, I fill a gelcap with 4 drops of olive oil and 2 drops of lavender. Works better than any pills I ever tried.

DAT

DAT

Hi Altitudefarmer, thanks for all the information about essential oils. I have a few new ones that im trying out. Rose hips , lavender body oil for massage and a little frankensence roll on. What I am really interested in though is an oil for a large scar on my face. Its about one year post Mohs surgery for basil cell Cancer. My plastic surgeon pushed mederma scar cream for me to use.So I used it religiously for months.. I don't know how much it really helped. The scar is not a nice thin continuous one due to infections I had from rejecting the dissolvable stiches . then I had to pack the middle part of the wound because a pocket had formed under the skin, so the middle part of the scar is a bit keloid and thicker.. I found this blend online but wanted to check with you first to get your opinion and possible suggestions. Thanks DAT
http://birchhillhappenings.net/Made...u-Massage-Oils/Scar-Lightening-Blend-Oil.html

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Lavender again to the rescue. Lavender is a miracle for anything skin-related. In fact, the doctor who discovered lavender's healing properties was treating his own burned skin/ burn scarring. I would not use any lavender other than Young Living's, due to the purity standards of the company and the fact that YL grows a very specific strain of lavender.

I'll research into a few more oils for you to check out when I get a chance. Frankincense, lavender, and helichrysum are best bets for scarring, to my recollection. Gentle massage (not to the point of pain) should help increase circulation (thus healing) to the scar itself.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Bro, the Birch Hill stuff looks awesome. The only downfall of that oil blend is if they added any synthetics or impure oils. Many companies take the cheap route when sourcing their plant material, harvesting at the right time, etc.
I like what I've seen from this company in my few minutes on their website.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I just searched "ultrasonic diffuser for essential oils" on amazon and came up with a ton. I can't really recommend any, as I've only used the one(s) I have already. I wouldn't be afraid to risk $40 on one of those, though. Keep them clean and they'll last a while, usually.

For allergies, I fill a gelcap with 4 drops of olive oil and 2 drops of lavender. Works better than any pills I ever tried.
Have you ever tried raw local honey, about 1tsp/day? It's FANTASTIC for hayfever/pollen allergies. Obviously won't work for dander or molds or the like, so this tip will be something I keep in mind. The pills can work, depending on what they are, but most everything puts me to sleep.

Btw, I can't recall offhand which thread you first posted the essential oil info, but it'd be really good if you put that same info in this thread. :)

Top Bottom