ET - Blueberry Headband

• Thread starter Patanjali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patanjali

Patanjali

Hi all!

Just thought I would throw a couple of picts up of my Blueberry Headband from ET. I was super happy with the Cherry OG. RPK not quite as found of, and not a good producer (could have been a grower error). I popped 3 seeds, and all three germed perfectly. I ended up with 1 male and 2 females. I kept the male just for the heck of it, and below is a pict of the two females. They will probably get an upcan here in a week or so, and flipped in a couple of weeks after the upcan.

If anyone had any info on phenos, that would be awesome!

Thanks!

blueberry.jpg

Patanjali

Patanjali

lookin good! pls let us know how they finish :) !!

respect

dab1
Thanks Dab! I certainly will! They both were upcanned a few days ago into one of my soil concoctions. Most likely they will veg for about 3 more weeks and then head into flower. I would certainly be interested in any pheno info or picts you might have of this strain. Also, when is the new ET - Sour Diesel strain coming out?! :)

looking good man, gl on the run. will be popping in and out to see how these finish up for you.
Thanks Cat! Stop by anytime! ;)

bhb.jpg

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
yes - looking good! do keep me posted.

The new diesel weve made should be out within the next nine months. Were sorting out a few more bits before we release it (like autos and fems) and should release all at the same time here shortly. Its fire...

Patanjali

Patanjali

yes - looking good! do keep me posted.

The new diesel weve made should be out within the next nine months. Were sorting out a few more bits before we release it (like autos and fems) and should release all at the same time here shortly. Its fire...
Heh... Well, you can keep the auto and fem's, but I'll certainly be waiting for the reg's to drop! I'm really looking for something with that amazing sour diesel taste, but without the hermie issues.

Here's a shot of the Cherry OG I jarred about a month ago. Very nice smoke.
cherryOG.jpg

Patanjali

Patanjali

What was the flavor like?
I'm really bad at describing, but my noob opinion was right when I first inhaled it I thought "wow, thai!" then I got this og kind of funk with it. I've just started smoking it after a cure. I'm going to have to smoke some more of it to see if I get the cherry.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Quick update. The room is super full this round, so it's a real pain to take picts. Here's a quick shot of one of he Blueberry Headbands at about 14 days of flower. This one is shorter with tighter internodal spacing, and longer skinnier leaves. The other (not pictured) is a little stretchier with more compact leaves and a little less of a sativa-ish look imho.

bhb2.jpg

Thank you!

;)

Patanjali

Patanjali

how was the high on the cherry og?

that BH looks chunky for day 28, at least to she does. is that from seed or clone?

might really have to give ET seeds a try.
Thanks Catdaddy! I thought the Cherry OG was really nice! It wasn't as heavy of a high as say my WiFi, more like something you would want to smoke all the time (I like to smoke the WiFi all the time, but then I get nothing done!). It did have a real nice cherry/thai flavor to it.

So far I am very impressed with the BHB. I'm just waiting for things to dry out a little so I can give them a big shot of fertilizer, they keep eating everything I throw at them! I'll be sure to keep the picts updated on this one.

Seems there has been a lot of ET hating on this site. I'm just a beginner that has had good results from the seeds I have grown from them. Oh, and yes, all grown from seed. The Cherry OG I bought a fem, but then I found out ET only breeds their non-fem's personally, and the fem's are subcontracted to another company. So for the BHB I bought Reg's. In fact, if all possible, I won't buy any more fem'd seeds. They are just destroying the gene pool imho.

Thanks!
;)

619ster

619ster

Looks great Pat!!! Yea ET seems to get alot of crap slung at them, but one common thing I've seen is that their gear is surely some FIYAH!! Which has been my experience as well.

Catdaddy, you should try 'em out. Nice flavors in all their strains, and not lacking potency either. My Cherry OG was from fem seed as well, but I have a reg Emerald Jack going that is on point! Cherry was BOMB though and I REALLY miss her.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Looks great Pat!!! Yea ET seems to get alot of crap slung at them, but one common thing I've seen is that their gear is surely some FIYAH!! Which has been my experience as well.

Catdaddy, you should try 'em out. Nice flavors in all their strains, and not lacking potency either. My Cherry OG was from fem seed as well, but I have a reg Emerald Jack going that is on point! Cherry was BOMB though and I REALLY miss her.
Thanks 6! I'm really liking the smell of the Blueberry Headband! This young lady is getting the chopping block this weekend! More pictures to come then!

bbhb2.jpg

Patanjali

Patanjali

Still need to let it cure for a few weeks. But the Blueberry Headband turned out nice. I had two different Phenos, one was straight blueberries, the other I'm not sure how to describe, but it seemed more of a mango/fruity smell to it.

I need to take some better picts, but this is the more blueberry one.

bbhb2.jpg

Top Bottom