ET Seeds visiting nor cal from 4-25-12 till 5-1-12

• Thread starter EmeraldTriangleSeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
Hi Guys!

Most of the ET breeders will be meeting in Mendo this next week if any of you would like to have a coffee or a smoke, SHOUT!!

PM me using the following subject : MENDO

Looking forward to having a zoot with any of you who wish to come hang and talk genetics!!

Dab1

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

so ET seeds arent made in the ET?

id love to make it back up top, its been forever since i rolled a few n went out n played frisbee golf

hope you guys have an awesome time...

sox

sox

Confused....

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Thats cool as ten fans. Meet the Breeder Day.....:D

Coffee is secondary....Lets put something in the AIR!! I'll be around Thursday afternoon.

Peace and hippie grease!!!!!!

BTW...Be careful brother....looks like the nation of hateration is passing out flyers here...

I cant wait to get my hands on some of your crosses. '76 Affie?....get the fuck outta here.....lol...I can feel my eyes getting heavy already.

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Shit, I would roll if you ever come down to LA area. Its pretty cool you are offering that. Let me know, Ill def bring some super fire.

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
Thats cool as ten fans. Meet the Breeder Day.....:D

Coffee is secondary....Lets put something in the AIR!! I'll be around Thursday afternoon.

Peace and hippie grease!!!!!!

BTW...Be careful brother....looks like the nation of hateration is passing out flyers here...

I cant wait to get my hands on some of your crosses. '76 Affie?....get the fuck outta here.....lol...I can feel my eyes getting heavy already.

thursday!!! PM me for details, but we will be there then!!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thanks, I remembered meeting someone from a humbodlt seed co with same name and similar tagline. fyi
ets.jpg

Top Bottom