Ether oil......

• Thread starter zoeronerer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoeronerer

butane oil is the tasty way to go but i feel the ether oil is stronger in its effects. how do yall feel about it? would anyone like to know a cheap easy source of ether to the consumer? that can be found in most areas?

W

WindsWest

I haven't heard much about Ether oil...... but I heard it was really harsh.. not as smooth as BHO. then again, I've never had Ether oil, and can't really get my hands on Ether very readily...

Z

zoeronerer

its smoother there is some cloro in it so its darker its better than butane on harshness tho.......and strength ..........butane is more snap crackle and up.usually i think.....

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

ive seen good "ether" oil that is nearly clear and was very clean. The term ether is very broad, the ether oil you see is made from hexane.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Ether, Hexane, and Chloraphorm are the top three but I think Chloraphorm is hands down the best but you have to have a special handling liscense for all three i think or know someone who knows someone..hehe

Naptha and 100% ISO on a quick wash I think works much better for what readily available and is much safer but the Naptha leaves a little after taste that I don't like, some don't notice it but I do, the ISO is the shit for crankin out oil or some other non polar, non residual, low flash solvent that is similar.

Tex

Z

zoeronerer

like toluene as welllllll......the jet boat gas is cheap tho yessir

Z

zoeronerer

ive seen good "ether" oil that is nearly clear and was very clean. The term ether is very broad, the ether oil you see is made from hexane.

you need to spin the oil and sep it if its gonna be clear...........

the orig honey oil was ether based and they used the best hash they could find flew a chemist over to afghanistan then packed it in injection molded type writer cases and pretended to be journalists (some wer)....fly all over the world lose yer passport and walk across the border in tj......with the case no record of leaving only gone 1 day.....the trick was to fly all over the world but never thru germany or japan and a couple others......the oil was so strong that one drop on parsley would get 10 people ripped........i was a small child but i remember better than people cared to think i could,,,,,,,respect to chico the martian and all..of you knuckleheads and krishna people... hahahh i think 1 liter was 20k hahahahahhahahah yeah baby....thats in the mid 70's do da math....one day i seen a whole garage full of stacked typewriter cases ....ahhhh childhood memories...

there is another polar non polar trick i used to have up my sleeve will consult the magic oracle...involves the freezer as well im thinkinnnnnnnnnnnn hmmmmmm it will come to me

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
wow...

20k a bottle? thats intense.....pretty pure then huh?what was the consistancy? i normally just blow BHO but we get ether from the chem labs, that stuff works right on....

Z

zoeronerer

they wer flipping it to doing something to activate the cannabinoids i spelled that wrong....i know you base it out and then i forget something about changing the ph with base and then a couple other steps....after that purify....but they wer also working with 100's of kilo's of the finest hash in afghanistan pre russian invasion.......super cool......

CONSISTENCY was like plastic you could heat a small part of it and pull a 6 foot string of it finer than hair....it behaved really strange and was kinda like glass on a torch in the way you manipulated it with heat reallllllly thick...smelled heavyyyyyyyy....

. the route and oil i speak of was from the "BROTHERHOOD OF ETERNAL LIGHT" and the "white punks on dope" crew out of laguna and northern san diego county....early 70's to late 80's .......i have some interviews i might post on here.....really fun story's ...best quality to hit this coast ever....dont even get me on the thai stick storys and the sinking of freighters off the coast so they didnt enter a port. one time someone didnt buy enuff zodiak's and 4 tons of product went down with the ship....no big deal when u have 501 other tons ....rite......thems wer the days ..........real shittt

"hybrid of the brotherhood " as loft would say .....

W

wpg_breeder

has anyone tried turpene,cbn,cbd and THC distilation a friend out west is experimenting with this method of extraction that involves precises temperatures to heat the element into a vapour thats collected in a distillary!

Z

zoeronerer

has anyone tried turpene,cbn,cbd and THC distilation a friend out west is experimenting with this method of extraction that involves precises temperatures to heat the element into a vapour thats collected in a distillary!

different compounds sep at diff temp i think its called a fractioning cant remember that was wen i was on a whole other kind of message board/lifestyle.....and of the high quality solvents work really well just depends what u have access to....(most solvents are available thru commercially available products)....u just have to look hard......

alot of you kids are in colledge get to work....

this kind of stuff yer talking about is one of the first things you do in chem class....

then yer on to molar ratios and all the math funnnnnn....

the product your boy is making should be of high quality although u loose some product if you dont know what you are doing with yer solvent management...each temp change should make them product slightly diff make sure to keep them all seperate and test em/.....

my buddy used an acetone still that ocea or watever the fuck they are called makes everyone use in the surf industry....

u can pass the dirty solvent thru it and use it again ...
just without all the glassware..they are fuking bank roll tho....

have fun dont blow anything up......wink wink...i have glass in my face still......

and im mentioning all of the above for novelty purposes
only

S

seventhchild

had a source for petroleum ether back in the eighties and even though the oil was excellent the process we used at that time was time consuming and dangerous. maybe with what i know now ......where to get ?

fractal

fractal

Hexane has made the best product for me over butane, 99% methanol, or everclear. It carries through a large portion of aromatic terpenes and compounds, potency is equal to anything made with butane. I need to obtain a vacuum distiller to get highest purity.

subieslow

subieslow

we have a club here that has a ether hash, its suppose to be combined with some process that is special. They had some that was claimed 95% but it varys from mid 70's up. It's definitely strong. The club is haborside health center.

N

nucleotide

Zoeronerer, fun stories man. Thanks. I was laughing to myself picturing the scene. :)
Where the hell to get ether and hexane? I haven't looked much, but if you guys know where to look and want to help me be a lazy bastard, I'd appreciate the info.

Graywolf

Graywolf

I just love it when a plan comes together! Here is my new rig for vacuum and fractional distillation undergoing shakedown boiling water this morning.

I followed by removing the hexane from an hops oil extraction and then washing it in ethanol and vacuum distilling that off to leave an absolute.

I also picked up an Alhin condensor and a soxhlet, for refluxing, isomerizing, and soxhlet extractions from hash.

Tomorrow I will try it on a cannabis oil run. Hee, hee, hee, snicker, snark, snort...................

GW

Shakedown
Top Bottom