Ethics Question

• Thread starter Clepidus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
psilobuds

psilobuds

Mate you dont want to say nothin yet. I got it all mapped out for ya. Bring er up, clone, grow, clone, grow.. Once you have ur first 150lbs swap it for bitcoins, float them and use the capital to leverage yourself for options of a cayman island investment banking scheme. Pretty soon you'll have an empire. But you dont pay urself a wage - as you said not for money. Rightly so mate.

By now your ocean going yacht (a tax write off becuase you never earn money) will be somewhere in intertnational waters youl write to some friends and tell them its snowing in the tropics, hi ma i know how to speak russian now these girls are covered in icing sugar. Never mind all that.

Enter the butt hurt guy. His life is about to change. He’s still sore about that seed. so you invite him out with a friend called elon. This guy is even more caked in icing sugar than the russian girls. Accordingly he wants to send people to mars. And you and he have this great idea about about growing med weed in an mud brick igloo for all the settlers who have taken to sniffing rocket fuel. Only thing is you need a butt hurt breeder for the task at hand.

And being Muskville there are no weed laws, he can grow as many as he likes. Pretty soon the bloke has borne a strain of super-gunge the likes of which the galaxy has never seen. An effect of low gravity it would seem. Who woulda thought. This shit burns so whack you need the little green martian man to hold the pipe while dropping in some dmt to take the edge off.

I see a bright future for both of you

Top Bottom