Ethos Bullsh*t

• Thread starter specklefart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Is the Strawberry Fields from Crockett Family Farms? If so, where did you obtain the seeds? Positive vibes...

Somehow in all these years I have never had the pleasure of running anything from BOG. I can't seem to find his bubble anywhere. It is nice to see that he still has fair and really reasonable prices, considering how long he has been perfecting his craft. Admirable to say the least. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Damn..have you contacted BOG directly? He almost always has everything in stock, and BG is a staple. He sent me a free 5 pk with my last order of S. Grape, and Sour Bubble.

He used to be on the Farm a while back. He does sell direct too. (look at the Overgrow forum too..he is there as well)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Is the Strawberry Fields from Crockett Family Farms? If so, where did you obtain the seeds? Positive vibes...

Somehow in all these years I have never had the pleasure of running anything from BOG. I can't seem to find his bubble anywhere. It is nice to see that he still has fair and really reasonable prices, considering how long he has been perfecting his craft. Admirable to say the least. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
My Strawberry Fields was the Crockett, and the original seeds came from SHN.
1 2 19 SF

Terpz719

Terpz719

What boggles my mind is I’ll see a pic and the plant looks like shit. Burnt tips, dead leaves and just bad growing. How did that end up making the cut? You’d think the “breeder” could provide better pics of their work. I have for the most part a 10 year rule. If they haven’t been around and well known for 10+ years then I don’t even bother. Cup winners don’t impress me, those can be bought. I want someone who is real and will explain the reasoning behind their pollen chucks.
Right? I know. Don't recall who, but they actually had a pic of a male plant...

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Whenever you get seeds, you always get a little bit of chance thrown in that they will be different from their parents. Newer strains are notorious for haveing several variations of the same genetics... I have seen it from Landrace strains from 30 years ago (although it is usually subtle in older strains). It's too easy to make seeds, make a claim about them, and then have them turn out to be nothing like their parents.
FWIW, there are so many strains andd ways to grow, I don't know how you could identify a strain simply by looking at it. Granted, I haven't worked with a huge variety of strains, but most look fairly similar and are greatly affected in appearance by the growing method.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Damn..have you contacted BOG directly? He almost always has everything in stock, and BG is a staple. He sent me a free 5 pk with my last order of S. Grape, and Sour Bubble.

He used to be on the Farm a while back. He does sell direct too. (look at the Overgrow forum too..he is there as well)
I recall BOG joining the farm at some point. I feel like that was right around the time that I was starting to drown in life's responsibilities and not have time to grow anymore. I seem to recall he was on another forum or two that I was on as well. There have been so many over the years that have come and gone though that it is difficult to recall. I will see references made to a forum randomly and then it will hit me like a ton of bricks, "holy shit I was on there for years" haha. I tried to look on OG, but it says some bullshit about my browser being too old. Fuck me. I would really like to get into contact with BOG for some direct buying. I wouldn't mind finding a line on some Crockett seeds as well. I am back on my search for the holy grail haha or at least some good mothers and fathers to breed and look through their progeny. I might shoot you a PM at some point if you wouldn't mind. Either way, I appreciate the information brother. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I recall BOG joining the farm at some point. I feel like that was right around the time that I was starting to drown in life's responsibilities and not have time to grow anymore. I seem to recall he was on another forum or two that I was on as well. There have been so many over the years that have come and gone though that it is difficult to recall. I will see references made to a forum randomly and then it will hit me like a ton of bricks, "holy shit I was on there for years" haha. I tried to look on OG, but it says some bullshit about my browser being too old. Fuck me. I would really like to get into contact with BOG for some direct buying. I wouldn't mind finding a line on some Crockett seeds as well. I am back on my search for the holy grail haha or at least some good mothers and fathers to breed and look through their progeny. I might shoot you a PM at some point if you wouldn't mind. Either way, I appreciate the information brother. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Here's his Strainly page link to BOG bubble:

Crockett SF

I haven't seen a new Crockett drop, but it is needed as supplies run low (Google..there a ton of new seedbanks out there)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I hear ya. I’ve had the same issue. Not enough space and time to grow everything. I’ve got prolly a fraction of what you’ve collected, hehe.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
How is your BOG Bubble doing? I might purchase some cultivars from BOG soon. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

They are doing great. Just took clones a few days ago and hope to flower out the moms here in about 2-3 weeks when the current run is finished. These bog bubbles are stout. Huge leaves and massive stalks. A quick stalk rub reveals the bubblegum terps I’ve been searching for. Can’t wait to get them into flower.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

They are doing great. Just took clones a few days ago and hope to flower out the moms here in about 2-3 weeks when the current run is finished. These bog bubbles are stout. Huge leaves and massive stalks. A quick stalk rub reveals the bubblegum terps I’ve been searching for. Can’t wait to get them into flower.
I am happy to hear that. Bubblegum terps sound nice, but I am leaning towards the Sour Strawberry and Blue Moon Rocks, as well as a few others haha. I will most likely pick up a few cultivars from him soon. I have heard a few things recently about his genetics being slow growing during veg and speculation about him not having the same genetics as the old days which has been making me a little bit wary. I love stout indicas with massive stalks and huge leaves. He boasts some pretty fast flowering times as well. We shall see. Thank you again for the information! I wish you well with flowering. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I am happy to hear that. Bubblegum terps sound nice, but I am leaning towards the Sour Strawberry and Blue Moon Rocks, as well as a few others haha. I will most likely pick up a few cultivars from him soon. I have heard a few things recently about his genetics being slow growing during veg and speculation about him not having the same genetics as the old days which has been making me a little bit wary. I love stout indicas with massive stalks and huge leaves. He boasts some pretty fast flowering times as well. We shall see. Thank you again for the information! I wish you well with flowering. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Yeah I’m excited to finally give his stuff a go. Years ago I used to talk to him quite a bit on cannabisworld and he was always a stand up guy. But I’d love to try the ones you mentioned as well. I’ve also got sour grape going right now but they are just seedling. I will say they did get off to a slow start but once they get their bearings they really take off. They love nutrients and light. Just hope I get a few good phenos to choose from. I’ve got a few other bubblegum cultivars as well from serious seeds and nirvana. So if this doesn’t go well I’ll keep looking. But I’m pretty sure these are going to turn out well.

Top Bottom