Votes: 0 0.0%
  • help please?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thcsmoker

thcsmoker

I switched 5th of april
I am wondering right now when i should reduce Nuts..? I was a week pk pushing right now
You have an Idea?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

What strain is it? When does the breeder recommend you harvest?

thcsmoker

thcsmoker

Its Ethos Cookies recommended is 7-9 th week, should be a fast strain..
And i mean reduce nutrients..

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

It's hard to tell by the pic, those HPS lights distort color alot. Yea, so I asked about the harvest timeframe because that will give you the answer on when to start reducing nutrients. So lets say you want to go about 9 weeks, you can start reducing nutrients around week 6, usually right after they swell. The directions on your nutrient label will usually tell you when to start reducing the EC on a 9 week strain.

You start week 6 next week, so I would start reducing maybe 100 ppm a week? It really depends how much you are giving them right now though.

Last edited:
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

They still look like they can swell up some more, I wouldn't reduce much just yet. They usually stop swelling by end of week 6.

thcsmoker

thcsmoker

Thats some great Advice thank you!
So i will let them swell then reduce nutrients..
I am giving them 2.0 Ec ..

thcsmoker

thcsmoker

Next Month i will switch to LED - planning to buy the lumatek Zeus Pro 600 😀 or i'll get me 2 but not at a Time and a 150x3m homebox par+ , 8 rdwc potsys --- very excitet---
Maybe i'll run a comparison ndl vs lumatek :)

Last edited:
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Thats some great Advice thank you!
So i will let them swell then reduce nutrients..
I am giving them 2.0 Ec ..

Ok, so that would be about 1000 ppm. Do you plan on flushing? You could stat reducing EC now, or just flush it the final 10 days or so. Try a few different ways on different grows until you find what works best for your system.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Oh damn, Lumatek Zeus Pro 600 is a beast of a light. What light do you have now?

thcsmoker

thcsmoker

Oh damn, Lumatek Zeus Pro 600 is a beast of a light. What light do you have now?

I now have a 600w sonlight which i can push to 750 but i dont bec. Its a 1x1m tent (maybe i'll try 750 for a few days now shouldnt hurt)..

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I now have a 600w sonlight which i can push to 750 but i dont bec. Its a 1x1m tent

Ok cool, yea I wouldn't push watt lamp beyond 600, that goes for any wattage of HID or LED. The super lumens thing I think is goo when the bulb is already on it's last leg and you want to squeeze as much out of it as you can.

Is the 600w air cooled?

thcsmoker

thcsmoker

Ah alright.. nah not air cooled i got the Air cooled Thing but havent attached it this time
This time i run with such a thing

20210515 013046
thcsmoker

thcsmoker

I have a vent blowing to the Hotspot and left much space inbetween anyway say 50cm

thcsmoker

thcsmoker

Have reduced nutrients right now..
And will in about a Week Flush/ Feed only water/+flawles finish until aprox. 06.06..
Cheers - have a nice Smoke

20210521 062316
Last edited:
thcsmoker

thcsmoker

Sunday will be her day -after all she was a good one .. will look that the Water goes out by tomorrow night

20210604 223042
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Looks really good, did you ever top/fim either 1 of em?

Top Bottom