• help?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • help please?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

What are you asking? Do you mean you want to defoliate those small branches growing from the internodes? Don't do that, let them grow. You already cleaned up the bottom of the plants. They will grow like crazy during the first few weeks of flower. All those small branches will be alot bigger and have nice nugs on them in 6 weeks. If that's what you were asking? lol

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Looks good, just take the branches that are way above the canopy and thread them thru another section of the screen to keep everything level.

With DWC you should have explosive growth the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to seeing the final product. 👍

thcsmoker

thcsmoker

Yes i will update 👍
Have you seen the archive seeds drop? btw
Rainbow Belts .. do you think someone in the Forum got some of These (and would maybe send out 1 cut 🤣) , i had not had the money at the Time but i would so much want to have it..

sshz

sshz

Nope........ my thread is on here somewhere from back in January 2020. I’m actually growing their Cookie hybrid next time up called “End Game”.

Just watch these, they can grow tall so I wouldn’t wait much more before flowering.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Hell yea those are growing nice. How much space do you have until they get too close to the light? What kind of light you using?

thcsmoker

thcsmoker

The Light is about 35cm above the plants - i have about 45cm space with the Light to the top
I am using a sunlight 600w red factor for fruiting dimmable to 750 but i dont think i will run it since its a 1x1m tent
(I was using blue spec. 600w (sometimes dimmed to 400) for Veg.)

20210419 204714
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom