Ethos early lemon berry and jilly bean knf fertilizers

• Thread starter Stonemason7767
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stonemason7767

Hey wanted to show my grow. Im in a 2Ă—2 with 30 gallon living soil.just starting week six from poping .they are finally coming out of shock of being topped and transplanted.i have fertilized twice with homemade knf solutions. Waited a little to long to transplant they were a little root bound.they have finally started settling in ethos on left jilly on right.also just started a barneys farm strawberry lemonade and a jilly bean indiana buble gum cross for another tent. They haven't popped out of the soil yet.i was gona do three in this tent thats why they seem a little off center,but decided to go with 2.has any anyone grown these strains before?

Ethos early lemon berry and jilly bean knf fertilizers
Ethos early lemon berry and jilly bean knf fertilizers 2
S

Stonemason7767

Ok here is an updated pictures.week 8.just foliar fed and watered and turned light down,so they are a little droopy.jilly bean on right ethos early lemon berry on left. Second picture is new grow front jilly bean buble gum,small one on the left is barney farms straw berry lemonade.the other 2 are clones from other grow.transplanted today.

20221224 142623
20221224 142700
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Ok here is an updated pictures.week 8.just foliar fed and watered and turned light down,so they are a little droopy.jilly bean on right ethos early lemon berry on left.

Is that Ethos strain their Lemon Berry Candy OG?

I'm pretty sure if that is the one you are growing @ImpulsiveGrower has grown this strain. I also have a friend who grew it outdoors in Colorado and totally loves it.

S

Stonemason7767

Early lemon berry. I think it will be a keeper it already stinks up the tent and is sticky as hell.

S

Stonemason7767

Been feeding them per gallon. 3 grams sea salt,2 teaspoons aple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon water soluble calcium phosphate, 2 teaspoons of fish amino acids,2 teaspoons ferment stinging nettle juice, 2 teaspoons fermented comfrey jjuice, 2 teaspoons fermented yarrow juice. I give them a spray of lactic acid bacteria every couple weeks. They seem to realy be liking it have not had any trouble yet.im in a mars hydro 2Ă—2 with ts1000 light.been using spring water from grocery store.temp 70 to 75 50% humidity.homemade living soil.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

build up that BT population and even consider some soil bugs but on the real.....this is some SICK stuff you got going on! keep on killing it stoked to be tuned in to this grow show!

S

Stonemason7767

build up that BT population and even consider some soil bugs but on the real.....this is some SICK stuff you got going on! keep on killing it stoked to be tuned in to this grow show!
Thank you.the other tent has predator mites and lady bugs.no gnats so they must be doing something lol.

S

Stonemason7767

So 2 weeks since I flipped these.leaves are a little wet just foliar sprayed.they seem to be loving life.started backing off veg nutes and adding a few flower nutes.i have been feeding them 1/2 teaspoon fish amino acid, 1 teaspoon of the following fermented comfrey juice,fermented stinging nettle juice,fermented yarrow juice,fermented banana juice,fermented blueberry juice.2 teaspoons cucumber viniger.2 grams sea salt.1 teaspoon of oriental herbal nutrients. 1 teaspoon of water soluble phosphate. 1/2 teaspoon water soluable calcium. All homemade all super yummy. I always take a huge drink of it before I add the phosphorus and calcium (they can cause kidney stones if you take to much).the ethos early lemon berry stinks good.

20230117 215810
20230117 215834
20230117 215848
20230117 215923
S

Stonemason7767

Here is the other tent.havnt seen a fungus gnat in a week and a half,so I think I might have won.ended up using neem cake tea I think thats what got um.gona defolait and flip on saturday.5 plants is gona get crowded, but wanted to test out a few strains for outdoor season.other than the gnats no problama

20230117 220128
S

Stonemason7767

Lol.i gues I should have click baited this journal title.next grow the title will be please help me why are my plants so green and lush. How do you text the sound of crickets and dead air.lol

S

Stonemason7767

Thanks bro. I think we both will be harvesting around the same time. I'm about 18 days flip on my Ethos Cresendo.

30 gallon in a 2x2 is not fucking around. Looking forward to seeing these ladies bud.
Ya first time I have run ethos.they seem legit.i like the 30 gallons, i have found living soil does better bigger you go. Worms love it.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Gona defiolate then Flipping them today. Going great.
Um......is that a real ladybug, or one of them fake ladybugs that i have come to despise?

The rest is great. I think I'm going to get that Sour Banana Sherbert....

Latest posts

Top Bottom