Indoor:
• Flowering time: 8-9 weeks
• Yield: She throws down!!!
Outdoor: VERY early for a cookie.
• Yield: Beast!
• Total Cannabinoids: 30%+
• CBG: 1-3%
• CBC 1%
Terpenes/Favor: Sharp candied berries, thick floral and sandalwood incense...with a gasoline back.
Beast of a plant!!! Medium-tall with strong lateral branching. She likes to get BIG!! Lots of orange sized nugs stacked all the way down. Monster trichome heads make her perfect for extraction!!

sshz

sshz

So I made an executive decision to start over with new seeds....... the Irie Seeds Bebop were just not working out like I had hoped. I always keep a back up strain around just in case's like this. So it will delay me a week or so, no big deal.

The two big additions this grow will be a carbon filter to get a handle on the smell and UV-B light fixtures for increased resin production. They will be installed as soon as they arrive.

After a few comments I've seen people make, I'm starting to wonder if threads can get TOO BIG and LONG for people to get thru- at least for those who don't follow along daily. Not sure what I could do about it, other than post less (and we know that's not going to happen).

I've read numerous reviews on the strain, all good. Here's one of them I saved:

Hybrid - 50% Sativa /50% Indica
THC: 18% - 28%

Candy Store is a super rare evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Lemon Berry Candy OG X Ethos Cookies #16 strains. Known for its insanely delicious flavor, Candy Store will have you coming back for more and more after just one toke. This lovely lady packs a sweet and sour berry candy flavor with a light touch of spices upon exhale. The aroma is earthy and woody with a rich spicy flowery overtone that's accented by sweet berries and heavy incense as the nugs are burned away. The Candy Store high is definitely a creeper, with a slow burning effect that will build and build before suddenly taking hold. You'll feel a tingle wash over you, lulling your physical state into pure calm and ease, leaving you totally relaxed and pretty lazy at times. This can become sleepy if you're not careful, so mind your dosage if you have other things to get through on your to-do list for the day. In combination with its high 18-28% average THC level, these effects make Candy Store perfect for treating conditions such as depression, chronic stress or PTSD, chronic pain and nausea or appetite loss. This bud has dense and sticky heart-shaped forest green nugs with sparse orange hairs and a coating of tiny golden crystal trichomes.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Nice brother. Great decision. I’ve got some ethos planet of the grapes 🍇 grape diamonds x ( Chemdog D x i95 ). Debating if I should run 3 next run. I’ll standby and see the progress of your ethos. Happy grows.
Burnz

PS I’ve been a Tampa fan since 2000, when I was a teenager. I’ve raked in some dough over the last few weeks hahah. #underdogs

Moshmen

Moshmen

So I made an executive decision to start over with new seeds....... the Irie Seeds Bebop were just not working out like I had hoped. I always keep a back up strain around just in case's like this. So it will delay me a week or so, no big deal.

The two big additions this grow will be a carbon filter to get a handle on the smell and UV-B light fixtures for increased resin production. They will be installed as soon as they arrive.

After a few comments I've seen people make, I'm starting to wonder if threads can get TOO BIG and LONG for people to get thru- at least for those who don't follow along daily. Not sure what I could do about it, other than post less (and we know that's not going to happen).

I've read numerous reviews on the strain, all good. Here's one of them I saved:

Hybrid - 50% Sativa /50% Indica
THC: 18% - 28%

Candy Store is a super rare evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Lemon Berry Candy OG X Ethos Cookies #16 strains. Known for its insanely delicious flavor, Candy Store will have you coming back for more and more after just one toke. This lovely lady packs a sweet and sour berry candy flavor with a light touch of spices upon exhale. The aroma is earthy and woody with a rich spicy flowery overtone that's accented by sweet berries and heavy incense as the nugs are burned away. The Candy Store high is definitely a creeper, with a slow burning effect that will build and build before suddenly taking hold. You'll feel a tingle wash over you, lulling your physical state into pure calm and ease, leaving you totally relaxed and pretty lazy at times. This can become sleepy if you're not careful, so mind your dosage if you have other things to get through on your to-do list for the day. In combination with its high 18-28% average THC level, these effects make Candy Store perfect for treating conditions such as depression, chronic stress or PTSD, chronic pain and nausea or appetite loss. This bud has dense and sticky heart-shaped forest green nugs with sparse orange hairs and a coating of tiny golden crystal trichomes.
I for one don’t mind reading - I’m not a daily guy but I do catch up and always good info I’m ur threads- I also don’t mind multiple threads

sshz

sshz

I have a good friend who has T.B. to win the NFC for $500 at 8-1 odds.......... but they are calling for snow and a high of 30 degrees gametime, which surely works against them. I just don't see Green Bay losing this game at home.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I have a good friend who has T.B. to win the NFC for $500 at 8-1 odds.......... but they are calling for snow and a high of 30 degrees gametime, which surely works against them. I just don't see Green Bay losing this game at home.

I mean for GB 30 is straight warm this time of year. I don't even bother with a winter coat at 30.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Haha..thats -1 they breed them tough there..thats freezing lol..
I mean...it's technically freezing i guess.....

There is a big difference between being outside working, exercising, etc or just for a quick walk vs standing around for an hour plus too.

Especially with flu, i honestly haven't even gotten my winter coat out of the storage locker. It's been mostly warm so far this winter and I'm only ever outside for twenty minutes at most.

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

I just bought some Mandarin Sunset seeds from Ethos and they should be here any day now. I cant wait to pop them!!!! Bought 10 feminized ones. I'll be making a diary for them.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I live in Tampa bay - even fans here are just hopin for a good showing! Lol they never won below freezing I heard ? Lol
Not bucks fan or a pats fan but Brady’s a Michigan man to the bone so I respect him- kinda wish he’d retire and coach

sshz

sshz

I just bought some Mandarin Sunset seeds from Ethos and they should be here any day now. I cant wait to pop them!!!! Bought 10 feminized ones. I'll be making a diary for them.

I had some of those and gifted them to Dr Gruber (Dr. GreenThumb's tester in Canada)........... I think he grew out two, one of them hermied. If I'm not mistaken, I've read similar issues by others too with that strain and anything made with it. Point being, pay close attention the first couple of weeks in flowering. It's one of my knocks about Ethos- some of their stuff hermies, and nothing has reached their posted THC levels and the owner is an ass. Other than that though, things are peachy.

He's on RIU, you may want to ask him about them. Tell him I sent you.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
It's one of my knocks about Ethos- some of their stuff hermies, and nothing has reached their posted THC levels and the owner is an ass. Other than that though, things are peachy.
What really drew you to this strain, given your reservations with Ethos? I know you said you like that they breed for yield....

sshz

sshz

Well, I grew nothing but Ethos stuff for 2 years so habits are hard to break I guess. Let’s just say out of 8 strains I’ve done of theirs, 2 were great, 3 were bad and the rest were average. So not terrible I guess. You know I’m a seed junky- when I see things on sale, sometimes I just can’t resist. This happened to be one of them. I did look at a number of reviews, I didn’t buy them blindly. I couldn’t find one negative review, and a couple said they thought it was the best thing they did from Ethos. I wasn’t planning on growing them just now, it just worked out that way.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Well, I grew nothing but Ethos stuff for 2 years so habits are hard to break I guess. Let’s just say out of 8 strains I’ve done of theirs, 2 were great, 3 were bad and the rest were average. So not terrible I guess. You know I’m a seed junky- when I see things on sale, sometimes I just can’t resist. This happened to be one of them. I did look at a number of reviews, I didn’t buy them blindly. I couldn’t find one negative review, and a couple said they thought it was the best thing they did from Ethos. I wasn’t planning on growing them just now, it just worked out that way.
Fair enough. Like you said, it sounds like they are more uneven than bad, and clearly you liked the one you grew that is one of the parents here, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom