Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kylesidious

Kylesidious

I’m more and more convinced the way to go is hps in veg and led in flowering........ I should have had my led’s at 48 inches to begin with. In all, it just means an extra week of veg which isn’t that big of deal. It’s way more important to make sure plants are healthy, rather than worry about how big they are. That will come in time. Either way, short 2 foot plants appears to be my norm now, which is fine with me if I can continue use to reach the 100 oz. threshold.
How much space are you requiring, and how much lighting are you running to meet the 100oz?

Madmax

Madmax

Its amazing how sshz can get over 3 p out of that shoebox area.blows me out..

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Its amazing how sshz can get over 3 p out of that shoebox area.blows me out..
You know there are two mirrored sides right? So it's 24 plants in 5 gallon pots...12 under each light.

sshz

sshz

Each LED is in a space that's 54 inches by 52 inches......... the LED's are 43 inches X 44 inches. That leaves a couple of inches all around the LED. So each LED uses 645 watts, so 1290 watts total in lighting.

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

Each LED is in a space that's 54 inches by 52 inches......... the LED's are 43 inches X 44 inches. That leaves a couple of inches all around the LED. So each LED uses 645 watts, so 1290 watts total in lighting.
View attachment 1088916
What is the light you are supplementing above the LED fixture?

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

View attachment 1088916
Oh wait those aren’t being used right now are they...

sshz

sshz

The light above is a UV-B fixture, which i'll use the last 2-3 weeks of flowering. Yes, each Gavita Pro 1700e LED uses 645 from the wall. No other lighting is being utilized.

sshz

sshz

It's important to note that these are just my results and I haven't seen anyone else (yet) hit my numbers. That's not to say people aren't, I just haven't seen it cause I'm not looking. Most people I do see are getting 2-2 1/2 lbs per light I'm guessing, and they seem happy with that considering the wattage being used. I've said it before, this is all about the proper canopy management, as the wide light spred of the fixture takes care of itself. If you can't figure out how to get the proper canopy, your final numbers will suffer.

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

It's important to note that these are just my results and I haven't seen anyone else (yet) hit my numbers. That's not to say people aren't, I just haven't seen it cause I'm not looking. Most people I do see are getting 2-2 1/2 lbs per light I'm guessing, and they seem happy with that considering the wattage being used. I've said it before, this is all about the proper canopy management, as the wide light spred of the fixture takes care of itself. If you can't figure out how to get the proper canopy, your final numbers will suffer.
I am going to be running 24 plants per 4x4 area in 4in rockwool cubes doing SOG with just a 2-3 week or so veg time. I should get enough light penetration that canopy management shouldn’t matter which I’m not goi for big, multi-cola plants but instead higher plant count. Do you think with SOG I can hit 3lbs per 4x4?

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

I am going to be running 24 plants per 4x4 area in 4in rockwool cubes doing SOG with just a 2-3 week or so veg time. I should get enough light penetration that canopy management shouldn’t matter which I’m not goi for big, multi-cola plants but instead higher plant count. Do you think with SOG I can hit 3lbs per 4x4?
With 450watts

sshz

sshz

I think my last grow showed more branches will make up for reduced cola size........ but you are working with less branches and smaller size.what’s the strain again and is it a heavy yielder?

But hard to say this early in.......later on though it should be easier to read.

sshz

sshz

Last 12 hours to get a contest guess in, the window closes noon eastern time Sunday.

To review, total points scored + sacks + interceptions..........

Guesses that are above the actual final number are losses. Closest number below the actual final number is the WINNER, which I'll announce shortly after the game ends. Prizes include at least 4 different packs of seeds and some gummies if you are U.S. based. GL to everyone...........

sfsdfuturegrower 42
Madmax 48
Dr. Greene 56
Milson 58
Mr. GreenThumbOG 59
SSHZ 62
BurnzYzBudzz 64
BadBud3 66
BudBuster25 68
Heynow 70
VLAD 72

sshz

sshz

I’ve given some thought tonight as to why my plants are so small at this point........after looking at the 3 past pic’s, it took me some snooping to figure it out. I’ve been so concerned about making sure they’ve been getting their Cal/Mag, I haven’t been fertilizing them enough with my base fertilizer. I actually did the same thing in the Sweet Zombie grow. So it’s less cal/mag and more 3-2-4 starting tomorrow and you’ll see a big improvement over the next week or two.

I’m still under the weather a bit and surely not as sharp as I normally am. Although I’m feeling much better, I’m still having some breathing issues going on 18-19 days now. My wife thinks it’s my weight gain since my daughters wedding, and at this point a flu test wouldn’t help out much. Either way, I’ll be 65 in a few weeks (OMG, I can’t believe I just said that) and the vaccine will be made available shortly after that.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Nothing is required on your part.......you will get your seeds (if you win). I'll enjoy YOUR gummies! It should be a great game, two very capable offenses.
Too much money on the line hhhaha. Wooooooohoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom