Ethylene poisoning?

• Thread starter noob12345
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbear180

Dbear180

100% confirms it for me, thanks guys! love this forum so far!

Some people will give you shit but dont take it personal. I'm usually extremely sarcastic on first impression & not very helpful until I can tell a little more about the person. Basically I dont like to help people who turn out to be little crybaby bitches lol. But there is a lot of good info here sometimes you just gotta do some digging. The search bar is super helpful with keywords in threads.

noob12345

noob12345

tbh I give as much/more shit than I get so that does not bother me, I have already looked through the other ethylene threads in this forum and was pretty sure about what I had but there's no real photo evidence so I hope I can lay the way with the photos on this!

Some people will give you shit but dont take it personal. I'm usually extremely sarcastic on first impression & not very helpful until I can tell a little more about the person. Basically I dont like to help people who turn out to be little crybaby bitches lol. But there is a lot of good info here sometimes you just gotta do some digging. The search bar is super helpful with keywords in threads.

Top Bottom