- Fire OG
- Dogwalker OG
- Gorilla Glue #4
- Trainwreck
- Euforia
- J-1
- Pineapple Express
- Blue City Diesel

I am currently finishing up a room full of plants, and starting to gradually put plants in to take their places. I am currently harvesting 10 plants in the next upcoming weeks and wanted to share the end and beginning of this operation I've been working with for many years.

J-1
8 weeks
Euforias grow diary

Fire OG
8 Weeks
Euforias grow diary 6

Fire OG Up-Close
8 Weeks
Euforias grow diary 7

Euforia
8 Weeks Along
Euforias grow diary 3

Euforia Up-Close
8 Weeks
Euforias grow diary 2

Trainwreck (I got this cut from Canada)
8 Weeks
Euforias grow diary 4

Full Room Photo
The little ones are trainwrecks that i put in 4 days ago.
Euforias grow diary 5

I also have two huge Mendocino purps on the right side of the photo that are good yielders but not my favorite smoke wise so I didn't think they made the cut of photography lol.

For my next round of plants from furthest to the closest...

3 J-1
2 GG #4
3 Dogwalker OG
1 Alien OG
3 Fire OG
1 Blue City Diesel
(5 Trainwreck already in flower room day 3)
Euforias grow diary 8

Lastly, got a dome full of new clones for the round after =)

Euforias grow diary 9

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND I WILL POST MORE UPDATES EVERY WEEK!!!

alaskind

alaskind

righteous stuff! Nice big beautys.... how many gals. of soil in your pots, and how long is your veg?

Euforia24

Euforia24

im using 8 - 10k hps bulbs in the flower room with a wired co2 system.

depending on the strain, i use 15-20 gallon pots with green lite soil and a few other things mixed in.

These plants have been vegging for about 2 months now and have been topped a few times to get some better tops.

in a normal full room harvest with 18-20 plants, i can pull nearly 10-12 pounds per go depending on the strains...10 being very conservative.

alaskind

alaskind

I thought those were grown under 1k lights, as anything else doesnt penetrate as far, still dont you think you could up your yield by screening them flat and getting more applicable light to those girls? Not that Im not impressed, its nice to see these bigguns, and more people will be growing larger to accommodate yield in a number restricted legal environment. Im growing out some Kimbo Kush seedlings along with some Super Sour Larry Deez, and after sexing their clones (from initial topping) Ill be setting them up in 10 Gal. pots with a coir mix... 2 per 600w. HPS and trained flat to get light on most of the plant evenly..... we shall see how it turns out... :D

Euforia24

Euforia24

Lol yes 1k bulbs was right, idk why i put 10k my mistake. And yes, this next go around with the clones, im going to try and supercrop these babies to get some massive yields and less popcorn nugs. BTW, you gotta show everyone how that turns out :happy: @alaskind

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

Lookin fiya !!! I'm jonesing for that blue city diesel as I type, had some from a rec store in Wa, it's freakin great! Nettles unlimited was the Grower, the exhale and taste were koolaid goodness tasted of sharkelberry fin lol . White trash kowboy

Euforia24

Euforia24

I just harvested 10 plants over the last 3 days by myself :hungover: and I'm completely beat! I think i should be yielding about 5-6 pounds of the batch hanging here, and that doesn't include the other 5 plants I harvested last week :cigar:.

I cropped out in total:
-5 Euforias
-4 Mendocino Purps
-2 Fire OG's
-1 Pre98 Bubba
-1 Dogwalker OG
-1 J-1
-Charlottes Web CBD

WP 20150517 22 10 47 Pro

After I finished harvesting this crop, I had gone all breaking bad on my grow room! I have found that cleaning your grow room from top to bottom between each cycle will pay by warding off any bugs or pests, and just increase the overall quality of the grow and end product.

I also had previously put in the 4 trainwrecks two weeks back and they are coming along very nicely! They are only a couple days away from popping their first flowers. This strain is hands down the best ive ever grown based on the yield and how quick you can harvest this strain!!! The trichomes are cully cloudy no later than 50 days, and on average will yield 13 oz per plant:angelic:

WP 20150517 23 08 14 Pro

Here are some photos of my closed grow after i deep cleaned everything.

WP 20150517 22 09 05 Pro

WP 20150517 23 08 30 Pro

Within a week or so from now I will be adding 3 more J-1's and 3 more Dogwalker OG vegetative plants in here!

#Oregon

S

sweetpea78

In this grow diary i will be cultivating multiple strains that include:

- Alien OG
- Pre98 Bubba Kush
- Fire OG
- Dogwalker OG
- Gorilla Glue #4
- Trainwreck
- Euforia
- J-1
- Pineapple Express
- Blue City Diesel

I am currently finishing up a room full of plants, and starting to gradually put plants in to take their places. I am currently harvesting 10 plants in the next upcoming weeks and wanted to share the end and beginning of this operation I've been working with for many years.

J-1
8 weeks
View attachment 509050
Fire OG
8 Weeks
View attachment 509055

Fire OG Up-Close
8 WeeksView attachment 509056

Euforia
8 Weeks Along
View attachment 509052

Euforia Up-Close
8 Weeks
View attachment 509051

Trainwreck (I got this cut from Canada)
8 Weeks
View attachment 509053

Full Room Photo
The little ones are trainwrecks that i put in 4 days ago.
View attachment 509054

I also have two huge Mendocino purps on the right side of the photo that are good yielders but not my favorite smoke wise so I didn't think they made the cut of photography lol.

For my next round of plants from furthest to the closest...

3 J-1
2 GG #4
3 Dogwalker OG
1 Alien OG
3 Fire OG
1 Blue City Diesel
(5 Trainwreck already in flower room day 3)
View attachment 509059

Lastly, got a dome full of new clones for the round after =)

View attachment 509060

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND I WILL POST MORE UPDATES EVERY WEEK!!!
Hi there will euforia react well to main lining and if so how long dose it add on the veg.
Cheers.

Top Bottom