Even if your plant looks like mids

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

I'm here to make a statement. If you're growing for the first time and you are picky about your nugs... DONT GIVE UP if your plant looks like some low grade...I had one that looked like low grade up until day 50..and this plant was not able to hold itself up it was very close to the ground about 30 days in I lifted it up with some tiny milk crates. Now day 75ish and I tested out a nug and it was fruity and actually something I preferred to smoke. They continue to change up until late flower I did not know this.. and because I didn't know I only kept 1 clone out of 4 ...I ALMOST tossed all of them luckily I saved one. Have a good day yall! stay litty!

Guy_Anon

Guy_Anon

I'm here to make a statement. If you're growing for the first time and you are picky about your nugs... DONT GIVE UP if your plant looks like some low grade...I had one that looked like low grade up until day 50..and this plant was not able to hold itself up it was very close to the ground about 30 days in I lifted it up with some tiny milk crates. Now day 75ish and I tested out a nug and it was fruity and actually something I preferred to smoke. They continue to change up until late flower I did not know this.. and because I didn't know I only kept 1 clone out of 4 ...I ALMOST tossed all of them luckily I saved one. Have a good day yall! stay litty!
My "one" plant that I was able to grow last year before the "mega-storms" took everything out was crappy looking and looked dead but had a few buds on it so I gave them a shot and all I have to say is that if those crappy buds packed that much of a "kick", had the plant survived it would have been killer.

2Bad

2Bad

My "one" plant that I was able to grow last year before the "mega-storms" took everything out was crappy looking and looked dead but had a few buds on it so I gave them a shot and all I have to say is that if those crappy buds packed that much of a "kick", had the plant survived it would have been killer.
Aw that stinks. im sorry to hear. What kind of smoke do you like? I like gassy and fruity narcotic kinds

Top Bottom