Ever Heard Of 40-50% Thc Strains?

• Thread starter simcoesod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Already have 2 of those and nice piece of land in Antarctica.
I live close to that beast..did you look at its size relative to the houses below? (there is a truck on the bridge, but hard to see). The 1st time I drove over it, the winds were whipping at about 50 mph..made for some exciting travel....LOL

That's the route, I took to go from Reno to Carson City to get my MMJ card..(1st time, I couldn't wait for it to be mailed and I was NOT growing either..It was a 35 yr fast and I wanted WEED! (I was retired and had no problems with drug testing anymore).
Then came the best part..after 3 weeks of smoking..my pain was gone for the 1st time in 10 yrs..AND I could sleep again! :)

NOW..How much for that land in Antarctica?...LMFAO

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Staff member
Supporter
Lol, nonsense. Even actual, legitimate GMO triploid varities can barely break 30%. April fools shenanigans I say.

simcoesod

simcoesod

i messaged the dude and said he was full of it,he messaged me back asking how old i was and i had no experience with vintage strains,i spewed a few facts..an hour later the ad was removed

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
so im browzing clone ads in canadaa and i come across an ad where the guy is claiming some wild stuff....40+% strains....her the text from the ad

DON'T LOSE OUT ON THESE OLD SCHOOL STRAINS
SOON TO COME
1970'S AND 1980'S.......HINDU KUSH---44% THC,,,,CHOCOLATE THIA --48%THC
AND SEVERAL OTHER HARD TO FIND INDICA STRAINS FROM THE PAST .
WE DEAL IN OLD SCHOOL STRAINS BEFORE THE MIX AND MATCH MISTAKE TOOK OVER AND DESTROYED THE PURIETY OF THE STRAIN .
WE HAVE SAVED SEEDS FROM THAT TIME PERIOD AND HAVE STARTED TO GERMANATE THEN NOW .
WHY BUY OFF KIDS ----WHEN YOU GET FROM A REAL HIPPIE
ALL OF OUR CLONES COME FROM FEMENIZED SEEDS ,, SOWE HAVE RAL MOTHERS
AND NOT A CLONE FROM A CLONE .
25.00 PERCLONE UNLESS WE MAKE A DEAL

i call bullshit,what do u think?
I’m trying to figure out why who ever said this was yelling. Probaly needs a slap or two

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh yeah THAT guy! I grew out his strongest, there was no plant. It's just a giant trichome, had it lab tested here in Colorado, and it came out to 104.7% THC.

Lol. I want a more than 100% thc dab!

Just take a pinch off the trichome. Brought enough for everyone!

Top Bottom