Ever Heard Of 40-50% Thc Strains?

• Thread starter simcoesod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
simcoesod

simcoesod

so im browzing clone ads in canadaa and i come across an ad where the guy is claiming some wild stuff....40+% strains....her the text from the ad

DON'T LOSE OUT ON THESE OLD SCHOOL STRAINS
SOON TO COME
1970'S AND 1980'S.......HINDU KUSH---44% THC,,,,CHOCOLATE THIA --48%THC
AND SEVERAL OTHER HARD TO FIND INDICA STRAINS FROM THE PAST .
WE DEAL IN OLD SCHOOL STRAINS BEFORE THE MIX AND MATCH MISTAKE TOOK OVER AND DESTROYED THE PURIETY OF THE STRAIN .
WE HAVE SAVED SEEDS FROM THAT TIME PERIOD AND HAVE STARTED TO GERMANATE THEN NOW .
WHY BUY OFF KIDS ----WHEN YOU GET FROM A REAL HIPPIE
ALL OF OUR CLONES COME FROM FEMENIZED SEEDS ,, SOWE HAVE RAL MOTHERS
AND NOT A CLONE FROM A CLONE .
25.00 PERCLONE UNLESS WE MAKE A DEAL

i call bullshit,what do u think?

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I'd say 100% of his 40% is bullshit. Maybe an April Fools thing?
It would be funny though if his strain was called Sex Panther and I do like the why buy from kids when you can buy from a real hippie note. Too funny man.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Let’s keep it clean, remember #7:)

Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I'm an old hippie as well...at least 60 years old, so that's old enough. I was there for ALL of the 70s smokes. Back then, the smoke wasn't 50% as potent as it is now. I agree about the shame of original strains getting the shit mixed out of them, with very little original strains available. The smoke of the 70s seemed like a killer because we were used to smoking schwag, seedy and dried out crumbs not big fat green nuggets that have 25% or more THC. If you could get 15% THC back then, you were considered a god. I have seen VERY few old strain seeds that are available, I find it very unusual for this "Hippie" to have suddenly found them and only made feminized seeds from them.
I agree, I call bullshit as well!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

And I have a bridge! I am well over 65 and that just wasn't to be had in my old neck of the woods (NY). We sometimes got decent Colombian and decent Tie Stick but rarely anything better. I never remember even seeing trichomes..yes, the buds got sticky but nothing like what is grown these days.

Occasionally I smoke sometyhing new that I just grew, and have to sit back and remember that it won't hurt me (VERY STONED!!)

I don't remember Cannabis being open enough to be discussed more or less tested for THC..(who would have been able to test it in those days anyway?)

There always will be people willing to part easily with their $$..DON'T BE ONE OF THEM!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
There's an ancient Hindu proverb that says "Dont believe everything you read on the internet" ;)

I have been thinking about getting something from Irie Genetics. Saw some low to mid 30% claims with a cut named "Arise" but IDK. I've been like a moth to flame when I see a high test number before and sometimes the weed really is not all that great. Then I've had some test at only 15% and it knocks me into the dirt. I think sometimes a spliff tells ya a lot more than what a lab test can

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

There's an ancient Hindu proverb that says "Dont believe everything you read on the internet" ;)

I have been thinking about getting something from Irie Genetics. Saw some low to mid 30% claims with a cut named "Arise" but IDK. I've been like a moth to flame when I see a high test number before and sometimes the weed really is not all that great. Then I've had some test at only 15% and it knocks me into the dirt. I think sometimes a spliff tells ya a lot more than what a lab test can
Just finished Raphael from Irie Genetics..(fem). Easy grow, good yield, Strawberry flavor and very potent daytime smoke. (Strawberry Cough x BB Cookies)..Very sweet Rosin too.
Recommended. (sorry no pictures of that one)
Like you I don't care about the "supposed" numbers..It's the high I am interested in. No one seems to remember the Entourage Effect either..It can take more than one to Tango!

simcoesod

simcoesod

lmao,i love the "never dies" description,funny stuff

Come Fall, just harvest your buds as normal, leaving at least 1/2″ of its stalk behind and then let the frost and winter do whatever it does. Come Spring, your Never Dies Cannabis Plants will be growing with vigor. Just harvest again in the Fall, leave a bit of stem behind again and repeat. This is the last cannabis plant you’ll ever need to plant. It’s the cannabis plant that will out live you. Even if your just 18 years old today.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Damn! I of course tried to buy the 100k seeds but i was sent to AMS page of white widow. $60.

Life is over for me. My seeds cant cut it anymore. :-(

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Damn! I of course tried to buy the 100k seeds but i was sent to AMS page of white widow. $60.

Life is over for me. My seeds cant cut it anymore. :-(
It's not to Late.....I take Paypal too..LMFAO
635687796843686881 gbridge4

Top Bottom