Ever Heard of or Smoked These Oldies?

• Thread starter HypnoToad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skunkenstein

I would love to see something with the real Alcapulco gold hybridized..Quite possibly Cindy-99.Alcapulco gold is just the best weed ever.The smell,taste,the look..!! I can sometimes Imagine the taste and smell, when something I smell reminds me of it.One joint will have you and your buddy Laughing like Idiots for a couple hours.Serious Perma grin..total Party weed.Thai stick was a close second..just not as 'Laugh producing' as the Gold,excellent non the less.Never got to try the Panama red..it was very rare in reality.Even some of the Mexican brick could be pretty enjoyable after you picked out all the seeds and stems..Usually thats all there was though..!! HaHa

F

forehead

LMAO @ Sky high..I started about 83 ..but was smoking bud from the west coast from a friend whos older bros and Dad(a lawyer) had top shelf thais and hawaiins..and the school I went to put fast times at ridgmont high to shame...no shit.

S

SnowCap

Hopefully those days of the great outdoor weed will come back my friend.

Peace,
HT

Check out my outdoor grow thread. I'm growing Thais, Hazes and even Maui Wowie didn't post that yet.

The days are here again you just need to know where to look.

I grew the Chocolate Thai, Highland Thai, Purple Thai, L.G. Thai x DC. Cambo, Pure Haze, Purple Haze x Panama, Pure Haze and plenty of sativas and sativa doms.

The sativas of old are unique and have many different effects. The recent Kush crowd and commercial Indica hybrids have got a lot of people smoking but not enjoying the killer highs that are possible.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I grew the Chocolate Thai, Highland Thai, Purple Thai

id lov to hear your reports on these strains especially pure haze ?

said it a million times wish i was around back then lumos thais mex

ive always wanted to taste smcg colombian wackyweed highland thai

The days are here again you just need to know where to look

well bein on da east its not like we hav million dispensaries for clones n soo forth soo its all more bein in the kno ,the farm has been a great outlet but i too wish more of the strains of yesteryear were available

The sativas of old are unique and have many different effects. The recent Kush crowd and commercial Indica hybrids have got a lot of people smoking but not enjoying the killer highs that are possible

my vault consist of 60% haze hybrids im out for the offical pure sativas n affies

at the moment the kush is of most interest so it seem to be most offered ,after havin experienced mostly sativa hybrids first hand the unique effects r highly sought after ,for the first time in a long time im enjoyin a clear but twisted high floating type comin from my sk/hz

1luvbigherb

M

matkins1234

where can i get some maui waui lol

Southern California, Progressive Options in Van Nuys as well as some other clinics carry the cuts. They also carry chem from the Original Chemdog D mothers as well, as well as all the Original OG's, and most strains that you want as long as you know legitimate places to go.

Gotta Love california :-D.

And yeah, i've tried all of these strains and they're all real strains except the seatle Trainwreck, that's definitely the Arcata, not that it matters, trainwreck sucks anyway, as does chronic, so you haven't missed much. The thai and the maui are most definitely worth trying though if you can manage to find them hiding amongst all the kush that's floating around.

O

organic herbalist

from what i heard the real chronic what got the rep was pre 2000 serious seed stock. since then they bred the chronic with ak47 and its not the same. would love to get hold of a pre 2000 cut

H

HypnoToad

Wow, I am glad that this thread really got going. Talk of all these strains makes me want to get high (again). Thanks for all the info. I will be looking into growing some of these classics, but all will be indoors. Once I get a harvest or two under my belt, I would loooooooove to grow some trees.

@ cemchris:lol "YOU WILL GET MY AVATAR!!!"

Two aliens, One ship? Glad to see people with a sense of humor here.

Peace,
HT

fractal

fractal

People in my area are falling in love with the neville's haze. This is a massive step in overcoming the damage done since the early 1980s with the arrival of afghani buds. Indicas have their place but fun times + party weed = hazes and landrace sativas. Assuming your fun consists of more than just Xbox. . .

For example my buddy is offing some neville's in the heart of humboldt county to all the college crowd. Indoor is usually 10 bucks a gram and the outdoor haze is also 10 a gram but no discounts on weight because it takes 2x as long to flower and also to trim. Still they are falling in love with it if you tried to charge them that for average stuff you would be lynched.

Latest posts

Top Bottom