Ever Seen Flowers Form Like This? Post Your Oddest Flowers Here!!

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

i have a number of outdoor plants with super huge stalks, I’m talking 1”x4” (so super wide). They end up making some crazy looking colas. I have to get some more photos, I think it’s partially due to the plants getting confused when they first went from 24hr light to regular day light in the spring. More photos to come,

Ever seen flowers form like this post your oddest flowers here

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Because it is a flat stem full of foliage and barely any calyx. Wait till you harvest and you'll know what I'm talking about.

I noticed large amounts of foliage on some
But others seem to be huge solid flowers...? It’s odd that I have it in half a dozen plants on just one stem on each?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

yip.its called a polyploid (i think)and for the most part is a pain in the ass for the reason toaster said.exactly what he said.its just loadsa stem,leaves and pistils.there won't be much to smoke.on the ones iv had there aren't anyway.it was mostly on Himalayan strains(back wen the strains we grew were just named after theyr region of origin.)i saw them on.not had one in a while though thankfully.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

its just the genetics.it usually is only on one branch.

Grown this strain for years, popped hundreds of seeds. This year is the first I have seen it and I have it on 5 different plants..... interesting the more I read

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

PureCrop1 is produced by advanced developments in colloidal chemistry, which make it possible to produce a microscopic particle called a micelle. The micelle is comprised of a collection of linear molecules or fatty esters and fatty acids clumped together in the shape of a sphere that is about the size of 20 hydrogen atoms, or about one to four nanometers.

The action of a single micelle is multiplied by billions of other micelles, and is explainable in part, by the electric action created by the energy of billions of tiny micelles. Sick and dead and broken-down cells are attracted to the colloidal micelles by electromagnetic force, as iron is attracted to a magnet. The colloids internalize those cells, and they are eliminated, the system meanwhile adapting what it needs of the colloids. The chemistry is in essence a form of natural quantum physics.

PureCrop1 superior quality micelles are created as a result of a process in which natural ingredients, including corn oil, fatty acids, organic ingredients and amino acids, all extracts of natural plants, are blended at specific time intervals, temperatures and sequences, which causes the compositions to be transformed into new particles, which are "colloidal micelles."

PureCrop1 nano-sized emulsions offer many inherent advantages over conventional problematic toxic chemicals in safety, sustainable results, more rapid and reliable activation and extended long-term affect. The PureCrop1 chemistry is also superior, safer and offers many advantages as compared to microbial bacteria or enzymes products on the market today.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hahahah did you read what ya actually
In it though?
Yea, looks a lot like the , miracle cure” in a bottle. I’m always a sceptic when any product claims all that!
Haven’t used it so won’t knock it but they won’t even list the ingredients?
For me that’s a dead no, I wanna know what I’m putting in / on my weed!!

Top Bottom