Ever seen this before?

• Thread starter JadedMarxist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I bought this from a dispensary in Ontario, under the label of budder. It's not what I know as budder (whipped bho).

This stuff is an orange powder very dry but is full melt and hits hard.

Does not work very well in my enail tho amy dab rig works perfectly.

If this is not budder what would it be considered in concentrate terms?

Ever seen this before
THCMonster

THCMonster

Thats more crumble then budder, but if its still got some moisture to the concentrate then its consider budder!

Crumble is like feta cheese where its literally just crumbles apart with the slightest of ease, if it is hard and crumbles when you go to scoop up a dab then you my friend have "Crumble"
not budder

Crumbles better anyways (scientific fact, not my opinion), unless they purge the budder properly (which 9/10 they dont) then BHO is still left in the budder!

Usually if you vacuum purge all the BHO out it turns to a solid chuck of crumble!

Unless you like smoking traces of BHO i would say you have a better product right there!

THCMonster

THCMonster

If you want it to work in your rig just hit it with a small amount of heat, it will turn to a liquid and be easier to dab and pick up!

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Right on I've had crumble too but never this orange colour before.

Thanks for the reply cheers

THCMonster

THCMonster

Just depends on how people process it! The crumble i use to make usually came out a pure yellow color but there are some that are orange, usually if the trichomes to the plants resin is more amber/orange hairs on it the wax comes out that color!

I could be wrong on that but thats what i noticed when i use to extract other peoples shit!
Screenshot 20200219 0049252

Latest posts

Top Bottom